Hello everyone! I'm new here. :3

Anukai

So yeah, hi! ^w^ I'm a neopets veteran of sorts, since I've been there over 8 years now. My username on neo is kittydacoolkat. Feel free to check out my lookup, (I worked hard on making it prettyful. lol) and let me know what you think of it. :3

Hi Anukai! :D Welcome to the TDN boards! :)

Your userlookup is gorgeous; I would totally request a custom from you :laughingsmiley:

So yeah, hi! ^w^ I'm a neopets veteran of sorts, since I've been there over 8 years now. My username on neo is kittydacoolkat. Feel free to check out my lookup, (I worked hard on making it prettyful. lol) and let me know what you think of it. :3

Wow, a long time player. Glad to see you here... Welcome to TDN!

Hi Anukai! :D Welcome to the TDN boards! :)

Your userlookup is gorgeous; I would totally request a custom from you :laughingsmiley:

Awwwww, thank-you!!! =^w^=

And you really think I'm good enough to do a custom for you?

Wassup, Anukai? I'm Star and it's super nice to meet you. I'm busy right now but I'll check out your lookup eventually. Have fun here!

Not much; I'm actually at work right now. XD lol It's nice to meet you too! :3

Wow, a long time player. Glad to see you here... Welcome to TDN!

Thank-you! :D

Awwwww, thank-you!!! =^w^=

And you really think I'm good enough to do a custom for you?

Yeah man, my lookup is an example of the best I can do xDDD Yours is so much neater :D

Yeah man, my lookup is an example of the best I can do xDDD Yours is so much neater :D

Thank-you SO much! It really makes me feel happy to hear compliments like that. I worked very hard on that vector image. XD

Now, if you do want a custom lookup, I'd have to put you on my request list. Right now I have 3, so you'd be the fourth. :3

Thank-you SO much! It really makes me feel happy to hear compliments like that. I worked very hard on that vector image. XD

Now, if you do want a custom lookup, I'd have to put you on my request list. Right now I have 3, so you'd be the fourth. :3

You're welcome!! :D *hugs* haha it's really smoothly done, your work definitely paid off! :king:

Ah, really? that would be really awesome!! :woot: What sort of stuff can I specify? :D Like, I want something green and simple :)

You're welcome!! :D *hugs* haha it's really smoothly done, your work definitely paid off! :king:

Ah, really? that would be really awesome!! :woot: What sort of stuff can I specify? :D Like, I want something green and simple :)

Yay! Hugs! *huggles back* :laughingsmiley:

And you can specify anything you like, and I'll do it to the best of my ability. The more specific you are, the easier it is for me. :3

I love looking at anime themed lookups, but I'm horrible at HTML.

I'm Neomysterion, and I'm something out of an anime watcher and a Nintendo nerd. I have been on Neopets for nine years myself, and welcome to TDN by the way.

I do have a friend at another Neopets fan forum who likes (most of) the same anime/manga you do, but she's rarely active here.

Do you know any obscure anime by any chance? I'm the only person on Jellyneo and TDN who knows what K.O. Beast and Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko are, and they are very seldom heard of or mentioned in most areas.

I love looking at anime themed lookups, but I'm horrible at HTML.

I'm Neomysterion, and I'm something out of an anime watcher and a Nintendo nerd. I have been on Neopets for nine years myself, and welcome to TDN by the way.

I do have a friend at another Neopets fan forum who likes (most of) the same anime/manga you do, but she's rarely active here.

Do you know any obscure anime by any chance? I'm the only person on Jellyneo and TDN who knows what K.O. Beast and Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko are, and they are very seldom heard of or mentioned in most areas.

That's where people like me come in handy! ^w^

Thanks for the warm welcome, Neomysterion. I'm very happy to be here. (I'm also hoping to eventually get into the ALP. lol)

For obscure anime, I love a series called Utawarerumono, but no one else knows about it. :( But I have head of Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko. :3

Welcome to TDN kitty! Enjoy your stay! I am Yoshinho :D.

Thank-you! Nice to meet you, Yoshiho! ^w^

Guest Yoshinho

Here it is Yoshinho, not yoshiho. Just to clear things up. There was a reason I added an N that I cannot say here and will let you figure it out. :)

Here it is Yoshinho, not yoshiho. Just to clear things up. There was a reason I added an N that I cannot say here and will let you figure it out. :)

OMG! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to misspell your name. >.<