What do you do to save up?

neruta

I'm curious what people do to save up NP. I used to play a set of easy and quick games, but nowadays I gave up (no more free time on my hands!) and i only use the Habitarium and the Stock Market to save up. With the new avatars released today (the ones you get for buying the books at the Hidden Tower), I'm thinking I should somehow get the 10million for a book... Any suggestions?

I always have habitarium running in the background. I play the flash games that I enjoy...sometimes if I'm aiming to make extra money that day I'll play other ones too. I have money invested in the stock market. I play a lot of key quest which not only earns me NP, but I also sell pretty much all the prizes I get from it. I spin the wheels/do dailies. I always collect my interest from the bank. And I casually restock at the book shop and igloo garage sale.

Play quick and easy games, the Neopia Central KQ when I have time (as it's the quickest, I think), and restock overnight so I can make money while I'm not there (usually just codestones and neggs that I pick up 100NP ish cheaper than I can sell). It all adds up pretty quick that way :) hope you get some good ideas from this thread!

this might take a while, but you invest in items. like for the plot, in the prize shop there were lots of 1 use items which I bought a lot of, like books and food. wait a while and they'll be worth a lot.

I normally play games with great Neopoint ratios to gain my Neopoints.

I occasionally tend to milk some Neopoints from the Wheel of Mediocrity when I get lucky enough to strike the 1,000 NP, 2,000 NP, or 4,000 NP marks.

Thanks. I do the dailies, and as I said, Habitarium brings a handsome amount of NP daily. The stock market is, for me, the best. I restock from various shops, but I never get the really profitable items (I have been restocking at the Chocolate Factory for ages and I still wasn't able to get the avatar...). I usually get anything between 5,000 - 15,000 NP daily (without the stock market, as the shares don't mature every day), but still I wonder how some people are able to make millions... I mean, with 15,000 NP/ day you don't really get to be a millionaire any time soon...

My habitarium can earn quite a bit when I'm able to leave it on for most of the day. Other than that I play a few games that are easy (sponsor games, fashion fever) and a few games that I like to play just for fun. I also try and see if there are any games that are great to play due to a change in np ratio from last month. It's always awesome when maths nightmare only takes one round on potato counter to get 1k. I try to remember to buy stocks every day, but sometimes I forget. I buy at 15 and wait to sell until it passes 60.

I just use Habi, KeyQuest, and Turdle racing.. with just those 3 I can make 5- 7 million in a month.

I should probably try Turdle Racing. I also sell prizes from KQ, but I keep the codestones and the neggs. I'm starting on a new strategy now, buying profitable neggs from the neggerie and selling them. Let's see if that brings in the much-touted fortune!

I'm surprised that you make 5-7 million in a month though just with these three... I can't leave Habitarium on all the time because it overheats my laptop, but I have over 20 nesters and I collect the eggs/ points at least 2 or 3 times per day. That comes to, say, 3,000 - 4,000 NP/ day. KQ brings in anything between 5,000 - 20,000 NP/ day, depending on whether you win gold or silver/ short or long game. Don't have a clue about Turdle racing...

But then if you restock, that's around 15,000 NP you spend per day. You can make a lot of money, true, but not necessarily on a daily basis.

And if you buy stocks, that's another 15,000 NP you spend per day. Again, you make a profit when the shares mature.

I keep a cap on how many neopoints I carry on me. I do my dailies and play pyramids, and whatever you want, amd when you pass your cap deposit it into the bank. I do that and I am successful at it :king:

Here's what I do: I only play games I'm super good at so I get alot of NP. I also try not to buy items over the 400 NP range, sometimes I'll spend more NP but that's only once and a while. I am addicted to Show Wizard, I can get super nice items that aren't in stock in the the regular shops for a lot less.

Another thing I can reccomend is to keep 2,000 Neopets when you're done shopping for the day. That makes it easier for when you play games/earn money from dailies/ya da ya da ya da to earn the NP you had back and possibly get even more NP because you might just find you're getting better and better at games.

I only play 5-7 games because I'm good at them and get high scores. I'd rather stick to 7 games and earn a good amount of NP than play a bunch of games that I'm not good at and get a bad score and not many points at all(unless you're super good at every single game in Neopia).

I do dailies, food club, stocks, and habitarium. I also sell whatever I can and sometimes restock from the Igloo Garage Sale. I've tried restocking, but I just don't have the time. Stocks and food club are nice because I can do them every day and they don't take a lot of time.

That's pretty much exactly what I do. Dailies, food club, stocks, and habitarium when I have more time. The first three things in total takes maybe 5 minutes for me, which is about as much time as I can spare for neopets. Habitarium is for weekends when I have access to a computer all day long.

Food club is such an awesome way of getting neopoints though, since I have a 9 year old account, and can bet and win a tidy sum each time. Stocks is really a long term investment, but pays off generally if you have patience. I don't spend any neopoints nowadays, so stock market is perfect for me.

Dailies, Key Quest with my boyfriend (hate playing with other who left the game) and Habitarium is on 95% of the time so easily make 100k+ a day.

I play games for at least 30k a day and I make Food Club bets. I can't wait until I get the Habitarium to Level 50 so that I don't have to play as many games.

i decided to see how much NP i make and started to keep a close tab on what i get and what i spend. turns out i was wrong about habitarium: i usually make around 10,000 - 15,000 NP/ day; but then i spend them when i buy stocks. i usually make a few more NP doing the dailies and playing some games. so, by day's end, i have a little bit over 10,000 NP left that i deposit in the bank.

i decided to deposit everything in the bank, so that each day i start from zero. still, i'm a long way from those 5 million/ month that some people seem to make...