New Hidden Tower Items & Avatars!

hrtbrk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o_O Oh hey, I could swear that I used the book and got that avvie, but I just found it in my inventory. Haha. Guess I was just lucky and it didn't disappear when I used it.

I guess that's another good reason that it's a No Trade item!

Oh hey, I could swear that I used the book and got that avvie, but I just found it in my inventory. Haha. Guess I was just lucky and it didn't disappear when I used it.

I think you have to be like 3 years old or something for when that happens. You read a book to your pet, it reads it, but it stays in your inventory as a present lol.

I do not like the 10mil book *grumble grumble* It'll be forever until I get enough np to buy that and not feel like not crying.

Bought the cheapest book. Two avatars in one day, yay!

I'll save up for the others, and buy them once my bank account has reached above and beyond the 10mil.

*goes to play flash games*

It hurts to look at these avvies and know that I can't buy them until I have my Draik and painted some other pets. Not even close to any of that so in the next 20 years I will get those avvies.

Discount day

Grimoire of Affluence

Original Price: 10,000,000 NP

Discounted Price: 9,700,000 NP

You Save (3%): 300,000 NP

Grimoire of Prosperity

Original Price: 1,000,000 NP

Discounted Price: 970,000 NP

You Save (3%): 30,000 NP

Grimoire of the First Order

Original Price: 100,000 NP

Discounted Price: 97,000 NP

You Save (3%): 3,000 NP

Will only be doing this on discount day :).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

...those avies look really lame to me. I do want them however since I like collecting avatars and I can afford the 100k and 1 mil ones but...I was saving my np for an acara trans potion ._. decisions decisions. I guess I'll get the 100k one and just wait for discount day with the other 2. Gives me plenty of time to save up alteast XD

Wow, I was also fooled by the "affordable" description... I *can* afford them, but do I want to is the question.... It's hard to wait until Discount Day, though! Are we sure it's Wednesdays?

Darn...another avie to save up for...I'm still low on NP after being hacked. I don't need another NP sink. I agree that the books suit the avatars. Maybe after saving to get my dream pets...who knows...A LD PB for my Xwee will cost...

I will get the first 2 but have to save up for the 3rd one. They arent trade able because TNT doesnt want people lowering the price. I think it is a smart way for TNT to take some NP's out of neopets

Just exactly what I thought ^^ I will buy some in the future...

Do you think these items are gonna be in the tower just for a few time?????

I dropped by the neoboards to see the madness when the avatars were just released, and so many people wanted them to be taken out of the HT within the day! Why why why would they want this? xD I would be so sad.

I guess they just wanted to have an exclusive and retired avatar. But thankfully this doesn't seem too likely! I'm sure TNT wants us all to spend our NP on these books and won't take them away for some time... hopefully never!

I dropped by the neoboards to see the madness when the avatars were just released, and so many people wanted them to be taken out of the HT within the day! Why why why would they want this? xD I would be so sad.

I guess they just wanted to have an exclusive and retired avatar. But thankfully this doesn't seem too likely! I'm sure TNT wants us all to spend our NP on these books and won't take them away for some time... hopefully never!

I don't understand people like that. I also collect avatars, but I could never wish for something like that - just so I could have an avatar that no one else had. That's just sad.

I did buy the 100000 one and the avatar is cool but could not go crazy and buy the 1 million one for 24 hours so I guess with my luck they will be all sold out by then... :sad01_anim: