Would this be okay?

Naamah D.

Okay, so my mom has to work on her computor(the one I mainly use because my laptop doesn't load flash games correctly). So I am wondering if it would be okay to use my laptop or if I use multiple computors, would I get frozen.I've seen many a user lookup saying "I use multiple computors, please don't freeze me". I am just curious that if I do use my laptop today, will I get frozen?

TNT has even said in an editorial that putting that disclaimer in your profile does not help you not get frozen, and all those people use multiple computers and don't get frozen, so you should be fine.

TNT has even said in an editorial that putting that disclaimer in your profile does not help you not get frozen, and all those people use multiple computers and don't get frozen, so you should be fine.

I recently found out that when I move out and have my part time job, I won't have time to play with my 20 pets every day. Therefore, I decided for this to be a "practice day". I fed and played with them this morning but only for 30 minutes. About the job, it's only part time so on my days off I can spend all day giving them all the love in the world. I refuse to pound any of them however. They're good friends. However, I'd never ditch my human friends if they wanted to hang out or go out to lunch/dinner but I'd always introduce them to my beauties.