So....who LOVES Arts and Crafts?

Naamah D.

So what? I'm not an avid reader? However, due to my energy level, I always need something to do with my hands. Therefore, when I'm not playing Neopets, I'm doing Arts and Crafts. In case you haven't noticed, I have a HUGE imagination and can think of creative things easily. Right now, even though I've been slacking on it, I'm working on a needle point of my English Shorthair Cat, Jude. I love to paint, color in velvet posters, make things out of clay, you name it I most likley enjoy it. Oragami is one of my favorites but my animals turn out looking like something completly diffrent. I was trying to make a Koala....but it turned out to look like a puppy. I have sensory issues and HATE glue. Just the sticky texture on my hands bugs me. My question is who else is crafty?

PS Even though I'm not good at it, I love to sketch and draw. However, my dad was a professional artist and cartoonist. He told me practice makes perfect and to keep drawing:)

*raises hand* Me-me-me!

I've always been an artsy girl. Everything from cross-stitching to sculpting, drawing to jewelry-making.

My current favorites are definitely making polymer charms and figures, and doodling/sketching with my kiddo.

I love origami as well, but honestly, the only thing I'm good at is making penguins. lol

r9nbtg.jpg

(I love how the only one with a straight beak is the little blue one on the right. lol)

Well I really enjoy arts... in general :P

I'd say that spending 4hours on a painting is much more fun and relaxing than spending 4hrs on an essay. Therefore, I really enjoyed my minor in studio arts :). So now, I have a lot of material... acrelyc paint, many different drawing pencils, stuff to do assemblages... I am just lacking time to do anything with it. Last time I worked on a canvas was in the summer. :( I guess I'm not painting a lot because I'm out of walls to display what I do!

I really enjoy every aspect of arts and crafts.

I literally know how to do a lot since I was always a jack of all trades.

Top favorites are paint and designing. Not sure if culinary arts would count ahaha xD;;

california_heart_shaped_sushi_by_ziralma-d18i497.jpg

One of my popular pictures displaying culinary arts.

devid__1_by_ziralma-d3acdxa.png

I love doing simple vector art.

125gadt.jpg

And one of my obsessions atm, painting on 70inches h x 30inches w doors xD

Horrible picture, my mom took a picture and post it on Facebook without telling me x-x;;

Anyways, this is my bedroom door I did in December, took me 3 days to do it lol. I used an images from the anime Spiral I think.

Currently painting my 2nd door for my little sister. She wanted Mulan, Mushu and Cricket xD

I really enjoy every aspect of arts and crafts.

I literally know how to do a lot since I was always a jack of all trades.

Top favorites are paint and designing. Not sure if culinary arts would count ahaha xD;;

california_heart_shaped_sushi_by_ziralma-d18i497.jpg

One of my popular pictures displaying culinary arts.

devid__1_by_ziralma-d3acdxa.png

I love doing simple vector art.

125gadt.jpg

And one of my obsessions atm, painting on 70inches h x 30inches w doors xD

Horrible picture, my mom took a picture and post it on Facebook without telling me x-x;;

Anyways, this is my bedroom door I did in December, took me 3 days to do it lol. I used an images from the anime Spiral I think.

Currently painting my 2nd door for my little sister. She wanted Mulan, Mushu and Cricket xD

I LOVE the sushi one! Sushi is my all time favorite food(I get vegetable maki instead of fish...raw fish just doesn't agree with me)

love art =D

Every school lesson was a art lesson for me ^///^ I cant sit and listen without drawing something *drop*

ehm how do I add pics? I keep getting "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board."

*raises both hands and jumps up and down* Me! I adore working with my hands. In high school I took ceramics for three years and made tea sets, a fountain, and all sorts of casserole dishes that were entirely useless because they had too much decoration. Now I like to put that creative energy into cake decorating. I made a 'spaghetti and meatball' cake for April Fools and last time I visited my best friend we made a castle cake complete with haunted forest, magical river, and gummy bear guards wandering around. I can't draw worth anything (except stick figures...) but I love to create yummy things with my hands. I can't always make cakes, so I try to have fun with everything I can. And a note on biscuits, never settle for plain circles, find cookie cutters and/or food coloring! Hee hee.... My old roommate and I once had a 'green eggs and ham' meal where we adding food coloring to everything we made.

I'm actually pretty terrible when it comes to any kind of sculpting! I did ceramics once in middle school and realized it wasn't my forte! however, I do love other forms of art! I'm mostly a painter/doodler/photographer, but everyone likes my stuff.. and I love doing photo manipulations!

this is my favorite manip that I've done (titled "Assailant"):

Assailant_by_x__kittyn.jpg

and I also love this one (linked it b/c you have to view the original size to clearly read the text):

http://fc09.devianta...y_x__kittyn.png

then there's my chalk pastel sketchbook entries from high school:

10421_148714612314_662732314_3177441_7607745_n.jpg

and a little dragonfly I doodled at work one day:

45819_417764722314_662732314_5373911_1093418_n.jpg

finally, my (unfinished) pride and joy:

221864_10150157333302315_662732314_7132136_3607862_n.jpg

it's a conceptual piece based on the lyrics of "Laundry Girl" by Ludo (my favorite band)

I've also decorated my quarter holder for darts and put together little Christmas gifts with tea glasses for my dart team, but I don't have any pictures of that stuff. oh, and I do love to cook/bake also, but the end result is usually more out of perfectionism than being artistic ^_~