Unreleased Shopkeepers and Petpets!

hrtbrk

The new shopkeepers are user shopkeepers, for putting in your shop. One appears to be an Aisha, and the other a Lupe. We can't tell precisely what TNT's going to name them however. :)

I love new petpets! :D I will have to eventually get the Pink Bowla for my gallery, and I know my husband will want the Darigan one.

On a side note, is it just me, or does the Darigan Bowla's hanging ribbons look like claws?

Bowlas gone evil!

The Darigan is just awesome and the Pink on looks like an accessory lol.

I adore the Pink Bowla, but the Darigan one looks rather mean and beaten.

I love new petpets! :D I will have to eventually get the Pink Bowla for my gallery, and I know my husband will want the Darigan one.

On a side note, is it just me, or does the Darigan Bowla's hanging ribbons look like claws?

It looks like it has little T-rex arms. lol...Totally adorable; I love it.

hahaha I love the tyrannian petpets. that babyca is just too adorable with its little tusks :laughingsmiley:

The Darigan Bowla is so grupmy looking. He must have had a bad day. :laughingsmiley:

But the Tyrannian petpets are always so ugly; I think TNT forgets about making it look prehistoric and more on making it ugly. I've confused Tyrannian pets (and Petpets) for Mutant ones before, I admit it!

But anyway, the shopkeepers look very Cinco de Mayo; I'm sure that's the point.

(this is going to make me sound like a hater of cute things) im not a big fan of bowlas, or any petpets that resemble objects instead of living things. it's just weird, but the pink bowla is pretty cute. it does just look like an accessory. tnt should release some sort of pink bowla bow wearable! and maybe a darigan one too! i would totally get them!

ooh!! the pink bowla is so cute ^^ I've never seen bowlas before, so Im not sure if they're all like this, but I love bowlas as of now :wub_anim: