Sort of New to Neopets

Looking for Neopians older than 12? I fit that description, I'm 19 years of age by the way.

TDN's the best spot for all of the stuff you mentioned, and welcome to the forums Friday. :)

Well in that case you have definitely come to the right place ^_^

I'm Shannon, I'm 20 next month and I've been playing Neopets since I was 10 on and off.

Wicked to meet you Friday, welcome to the Forums :D

Welcome to the forums~

I'll be entering my twenties in August but just like you been on and off Neopets since I was 12?

I hope you enjoy TDN forums and I'm sure you'll find all the help you need :D

I'm 21 and just got re-addicted after not playing for years. There seem to be a lot of people in this situation...

Very true! I turned 21 in January :)

Although, I never really quit neopets - I seemed to be truly hooked now. I'm even considering a premium account!

Anyways friday_child, welcome :) You'll quickly realize that there are a LOT of people who aren't 12 around here!

I'm 21 and just got re-addicted after not playing for years. There seem to be a lot of people in this situation...

Same here! I started playing when I was around 12, gave up, & came back to Neopets.

Welcome to TDN & to Neopets, friday_child. You'll have a lot of fun :)

I'm in my twenties and haven't played Neopets since I was about 13. I'm hooked for now and I'm keen to meet other Neopians who are older than 12, as well as find out and share tips and tricks for earning neopoints, finding an appropriate guild, and generally having good time.

Welcome to the community - what made you get hooked again?