Anybody else getting pop ups?

Naamah D.

So...I was playing with my Neopets on one of my side accounts and all the sudden got pop ups. I've never gotten pop ups before on Neopets...so what does the mean.

PS: I have a pop up blocker on my tool bar.

No idea, but I've never had a single pop up while on Neopets.

I don't think I've had a single pop up in several years in general, in fact. :laughingsmiley:

Do you get pop ups when TNT freezes your account? I haven't done anything wrong.

Err, no, I'm fairly sure you get a neomail if you get a warning and if your account actually gets frozen, you just won't be able to log in - there will be a message waiting for you telling you the bad news. There's never anything involving pop ups. :eh:

Err, no, I'm fairly sure you get a neomail if you get a warning and if your account actually gets frozen, you just won't be able to log in - there will be a message waiting for you telling you the bad news. There's never anything involving pop ups. :eh:

Whew! That's a relief! I'm a very responsible, caring owner, so...I'd never do anything to get frozen. I love my Neopet babies too much:)

So...I was playing with my Neopets on one of my side accounts and all the sudden got pop ups. I've never gotten pop ups before on Neopets...so what does the mean.

PS: I have a pop up blocker on my tool bar.

Did you get multiple pop ups or just one? Were they advertisements or did they appear to be pop ups from the neopets site? I know that I disabled my popup blocker for neopets because otherwise when I click on things in my inventory it blocks the popup that gives you the options of what to do with the item.

Did you get multiple pop ups or just one? Were they advertisements or did they appear to be pop ups from the neopets site? I know that I disabled my popup blocker for neopets because otherwise when I click on things in my inventory it blocks the popup that gives you the options of what to do with the item.

They were about Toyota cars. Something I obviously don't want!(I have Autism and epilepsy)

They were about Toyota cars. Something I obviously don't want!(I have Autism and epilepsy)

Ah, this is nothing to worry about then. I know my ad blocker decides not to work sometimes and shows the ads on the neopets site randomly when I open new tabs. If it keeps happening then maybe check out what the settings are for your popup blocker.