does anyone play xbox ur ps3 ?

craigb

I too have a PS3. I want a 360 soooo bad though! I don't play online. I pefer to play solo. I think(this is slightly off topic) female gamers like myself deserve more respect.

Guest Yoshinho

I know over 10 female gamers. 4 I actually know in real life.

About the female gamers respect thing, I really do not harm any of them or insult them, I just want to play COD and Assassin's Creed.

I want a Xbox too.

I know over 10 female gamers. 4 I actually know in real life.

About the female gamers respect thing, I really do not harm any of them or insult them, I just want to play COD and Assassin's Creed.

I want a Xbox too.

I love Assassin's Creed. I want to get the other ones. I am not sure if I want COD though. But as of right now my xbox is broken. I don't have the ps3 but I want it and the new xbox like I want my dream pets.

Also I am a gamer and I just so happened to female. Whats the big deal?

Is anyone else still in the stoneage with me, only having the xbox and not the xbox 360? I got it as a gift from my brother since he now has multiple 360's but I'm still very happy with it. The only problem is that no one sells the old games anymore. One of my favorite games is Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and I've been keeping an eye out for the second one, but no such luck. I guess if I actually searched for it online I could probably find it pretty easily...

Is anyone else still in the stoneage with me, only having the xbox and not the xbox 360? I got it as a gift from my brother since he now has multiple 360's but I'm still very happy with it. The only problem is that no one sells the old games anymore. One of my favorite games is Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and I've been keeping an eye out for the second one, but no such luck. I guess if I actually searched for it online I could probably find it pretty easily...

My dad LOVES Baldur's Gate. I must ask, have you ever played Heroes of Might and Magic? It's amazing! INFERNO FACTION PRIDE!!!! The Inferno Faction is the demonic faction in Heroes of Might and Magic. In fact, my Tuskaninny is named after the Inferno Faction, in which I serve with honor and pride!

My dad LOVES Baldur's Gate. I must ask, have you ever played Heroes of Might and Magic? It's amazing! INFERNO FACTION PRIDE!!!! The Inferno Faction is the demonic faction in Heroes of Might and Magic. In fact, my Tuskaninny is named after the Inferno Faction, in which I serve with honor and pride!

I've played Heroes of Might and Magic IV for the PC...don't know if it's related but it's one of my favorite games :D

I've played Heroes of Might and Magic IV for the PC...don't know if it's related but it's one of my favorite games :D

What faction were you in? It'd be an absolute honor to meet another Inferno Faction soldier(I know....I turn into a total nerd when I talk about Heroes of Might and Magic)

What faction were you in? It'd be an absolute honor to meet another Inferno Faction soldier(I know....I turn into a total nerd when I talk about Heroes of Might and Magic)

I don't know what that means...I usually played in the Chaos alignment, but I liked Nature too :D

DIIIIIIISINTEGRATE! :woot: favorite spell

I don't know what that means...I usually played in the Chaos alignment, but I liked Nature too :D

DIIIIIIISINTEGRATE! :woot: favorite spell

The Faction is basically the castle you play as. Judging by the fact you said "Chaos alignment" and "Nature" I'm guessing you played the Rampart/Sylvan Faction. Back in the day, it was reffered to as Rampart but in the version you played they changed it to Sylvan. That's just my guess though, please don't get mad:(

The Faction is basically the castle you play as. Judging by the fact you said "Chaos alignment" and "Nature" I'm guessing you played the Rampart/Sylvan Faction. Back in the day, it was reffered to as Rampart but in the version you played they changed it to Sylvan. That's just my guess though, please don't get mad:(

Oh ok. xD that sounds vaguely familiar, maybe? :P I liked giving my hero grandmaster archery and grandmaster chaos magic so they could shoot people and set them on fire. Also faerie dragons are beautiful :D I loveeeee summoning them :D

Oh ok. xD that sounds vaguely familiar, maybe? :P I liked giving my hero grandmaster archery and grandmaster chaos magic so they could shoot people and set them on fire. Also faerie dragons are beautiful :D I loveeeee summoning them :D

Faerie dragons are gorgeous! I like Azure dragons better because they're blue which is my 4th favorite color!

Oh my gosh! Heroes of Might and Magic 6 comes out May 10th! I just remembered. I won't get it the day it comes out though...my dad will probably buy for me on my birthday. Plus, I like to read professional reviews on games before I buy them. PROFESSIONAL REVIEWS! Not some bratty kid being all:

"I hate this game soooooo much!!!!! It's so friggin' stupid!!!! Why can't it have army men and guns like all the good games?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm never buying a game like this again!!!!!

LOL :laughingsmiley:

If anyone plays Playstation 3 and has a PSN account, you've been cracked. Sony is admitting that the PSN downtime is due to crackers and they have nearly all of your info EXCEPT your credit card #. This means that they have your Name, Address, ZIP Code, Password, etc. If you use your PSN password for any other site, I would highly suggest changing your password now. If you are using a unique password, then all you need to do is change your PSN password when the downtime is over.

If anyone plays Playstation 3 and has a PSN account, you've been cracked. Sony is admitting that the PSN downtime is due to crackers and they have nearly all of your info EXCEPT your credit card #. This means that they have your Name, Address, ZIP Code, Password, etc. If you use your PSN password for any other site, I would highly suggest changing your password now. If you are using a unique password, then all you need to do is change your PSN password when the downtime is over.

Wow....I'm glad I don't play on PSN. That's scary!

Guest Yoshinho

1.The server is down so you cannot even login, even through the site

2.Sony put a system into PSN so when it goes online, it will make everyone change their password.

3.Sony claims credit card info is also probably taken but is not sure (as stated in their official blog)

4.I already did change my password.