Which Team Are You Joining?

Ryuusei

I've supported Haunted Woods and Krawk Island in past years...but I haven't quite decided on this years. Returning to KI is a possibility, but joining something different has an appeal too. Indecision, indecision...lol.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my 5th Year of playing. And I will be joining Moltara for my 2nd year. :king:

Last year I was with Shenkuu....I think I'll show some pride and stay where I'm at :laughingsmiley:

I finally got a Mac so my game play will be much better this year XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Yoshinho

I am not a DC supporter here. I never did.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

All posts must contribute to the topic. Those that do not are considered spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I regret abandoning the Rooligans last year, so I shall return to Roo Island -- though they may not be glad to have me since my goals are modest. They're just a fun group of fans.

I´ll join Maraqua or Faerieland =o)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

I'm going with Darigan this year.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

I think I've eternally given my loyalty to Shenkuu, win or lose. But this year? WIN.

:-) I'm getting to be a Slushie Slinger pro!!

I think I know who is going to win...

TERROR MOUNTAIN! I may live in Fearie Land, but for some reason I'm drawn to Terror Mountain.

And I think I'll go ahead and be good at Slushie Slinger so watch out.

I am joining Terror Mountain for the second year in a row =) I love the close-knit atmosphere.. and it feels like I make a difference in the outcome of the day =)

:D I'm doing Terror Mountain too, and I think it might be my first time.

AND! I'm gonna be a Slushi Slinger Pro for the Terror Mountain Team this year like I was for Faerie Land

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.