Secret Lab Ray Giveaway!

hrtbrk

I've decided not to enter and let everyone else have a go. It'd be a bit unfair if I won and had 3 accounts with access to the lab ray, especially considering I got my maps when they were worth like 200k. :laughingsmiley:

So, good luck everyone who did enter.

I love the update! It looks very cool. :D

I entered on my main, since I have a specific account for my lab ray. (And I still need the avatars on my main, but haven't felt like spending the NP on it right now.)

I can't wait to see them announced. :D

I like the "new look" of the map ^^!!!! the "whales" are cute :P

I used one side account, I hope to win but I`m aware that it is almost impossible ^^'

Omg, definitely going to join with my side accounts xD

Siblings going to enter too, wheee~

I love the new look, very cute, but the old map had a mysterious fell to it, so I dunno.

I am also kinda mad because I spent soooo much on my lab map!!!

But good luck to anyone who entered...

I am the only Neopian who will not enter on ANY of my accounts, and it's not because I already have access on any of them, but because I just don't want my pets NEAR that thing! I know, shocking, yes, I'm crazy to not be after the Lab Ray, go on and jeer at me if you wish, but I prefer that my pets don't get Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from that horrific invention.

I am the ONLY Neopian who doesn't like the Lab Ray and is not after it. The ONLY one. I'm sure of it. Not excited like the rest of you, not interested.

yes,yes,yes finally,i get the chance to zap Flamezoe2 the shoyru into a maractite shoyru!!!!!!! *crossing fingers tight for good luck* :D.But then again it might turn flamezoe into a girl instead of a boy or maybe turn into another species and i don't want that *worried* :guiltysmiley:

Anyway i'd like to wish good luck on the users who wish to win,those users might deserve the win better than me :laughingsmiley:

I've already got the lab ray on 2 accounts but I entered a different side account to try my luck at a 3rd ray :) I was planning to save for my 3rd ray in future anyway as I just love zapping pets into great colours.

If I win, this will give me incentive to switch my main and side accounts! I recently regained access to a really old account (amazing_megan_2002) while I had a newer, more successful account (lakelax). I want to use the old account because I have access to extra perks. :)