Worst Neopet Names?

I started playing Neo when I was 10 years old, but I gave my first pets decent-sounding names. :P

Just now, I found a couple of pets whose names starts with "dude", they mostly end with a number though.

I only kept two of my first pets and they're IinDigoo (wanted him to be just Indigo but was taken) and Safiraa (again should be Sapphire, but was taken). Others were like names with pet's species and so .. I am much more mature after 5 years :D

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started to name my pets in my language. For example my Vilinka (who'll be morphed to Faerie Peophin soon) in my language means little faerie :) This way I'm avoiding numbers and such.

I like that name! I had an old account before it got frozen (for having a high score on a game...remember the good ol' days when TNT didn't require proof to freeze someone?) on which I liked to use foreign words that sounded nice. Now I can't remember what the original word I put into the translator was. I had Riservatezza, which means "discretion" and Chiarimento, which means "explanation". Why on EARTH did I use those names? But at least they sound pretty.

I feel like it was "shyness" for the former and "clarity" for the latter, but heck if I can get the translator to repeat it.

Back to the worst names, "fattymcfattymcfatfat" just came up, as well as Geoffrey_the_weirdo and Wedgie_Trol. I also really don't understand why people in the Pound Chat call it a "VWN" pet if it's three letters long but the letters are completely random and unpronounceable. I'd rather have a long but pronounceable one than "hnp" or something stupid like that.

Wow, pretty names! :)

Sadly, there are whole BUNCHES of xXxxXXXx pets in the pound, if you know what I mean. xXx_fishysmell_xXx < something like that.

I wonder if people think those names look pretty? Honestly, I can't stand having a pet with a number, random letters, symbols, or an underscore in their names.

The first pet I ever made was an Acara named FlameKitty_XIII. Her color? Skunk.

_watermelonbomb_ (Green Aisha)

kajderlandef (Red Nimmo)

If you ask me, most newer Neopet names are getting a lot more odd these days. :S

"IWILLNOTLOVEU" and "ilovepokemonalot" are in the pound.

For the love of...

Clearly, the first pet was responding to Whitney Houston. "And IIIIIIIIIIIIII-EE-IIIIIIIIII WILL NOOOOOT LOVE YOOOO-OO-OO-OO-OO--OOOOOOOOOOU..."

*glances around* Come on, no one else thought that?

"IWILLNOTLOVEU" and "ilovepokemonalot" are in the pound.

For the love of...

I saw IWILLNOTLOVEU this morning when I was pound surfing. I guess no one loves him.

There was also an Acara named something like "ohnoicantfeelmylegs." If you can't feel your legs, you should probably go to the doctor or hospital. Just saying.

I saw IWILLNOTLOVEU this morning when I was pound surfing. I guess no one loves him.

There was also an Acara named something like "ohnoicantfeelmylegs." If you can't feel your legs, you should probably go to the doctor or hospital. Just saying.

That should be a kiko or a koi...something that doesn't have legs. Then it would be funny.

Right now:

Waterwaster the Brown Grundo. Ouch. No wonder he hasn't been adopted--he'd drain (bahahaha) your savings away.

will_smile the Green Gelert--but won't smile right now while he's in the pound.

There's a Peophin named CanteringTide...I actually find that pretty. If anyone likes the name, go quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Kabutops__ the red Grarrl

cabrapontejunior417 the yellow Grundo

canzspop the red Acara

seriously, who comes up with these?

If you ask me, many of the younger players make those names. I actually saw Kabutops__ at the pound when I was surfing the pound today.

I had a laugh when I encountered the first name on this list:

www_neopets_com_xD (Green Buzz)

3L_RN_DUCK (Yellow Lenny)

xweetok_volley_ball (Red Xweetok)

Smash_N_Bash_Cash (Blue Ixi)

www_neopets_com_xD, possibly the strangest pet name I ever witnessed in my Neopian life, alongside with Smash_N_Bash_Cash, that sounds like an unusual game if you ask me.

just clicked the link in neomysterions siggie, (the lost£ one) and i adopted 2 pets for my side:

Dero_Oomph the ghost skeith, yeah, i know the name, i know it's a skeith, but i love ghost pets (and now i have one :-D)

SinfulAngels the christmas zafara, i really love this name, it's a great name

some weird names:

___222 the green buzz

BigFooted the red buzz (hahahaha, awesome)

Chocolate_Dinosaur since when are STARRY CHIA'S chocolate dinosaurs?! :eh: o_O o_O o_O

Lt_Belanna_Torres the White Grundo

This is beyond hilarious to me, because I have been watching Star Trek: Voyager recently & never have I picture B'elanna as a Neopet, let alone a Grundo!

That should be a kiko or a koi...something that doesn't have legs. Then it would be funny.

LOL both your posts made me laugh. :laughingsmiley:

My dad has a Kiko named KikMeHarder. Technically not "badly named" but...pretty messed up, I'd say. XD