Paintbrush Clothes

Cornflakes

I had a Christmas Scorchio, and I pounded him. This was months ago.

Then today I was in the closet on that account and noticed his PB clothes are still there. :(

He was wearing his clothes when I pounded him. How did that happen?

Now I feel bad.

Hello! If I remember correctly, pound neopets causes their clothes to go back to your closet. The clothes are maintained only when you transfer or trade. :D But the color of the pet still is Christmas :)

When pounded , painted pets lose their clothing and the owner gets to keep them ... it's one of the draw-backs Neopets has with the new pound ... I have written them about it ... , many people paint their pets and abandon them just so they get to keep the clothes for cross painting .. for example the Island Grundo is just a normal White Grundo with a mask on .. without the mask , he's just white (but is named Island) ..

I think it's unfair to the pets ... but you shouldn't feel bad because you didn't know that ...

Was it adopted ?

Well that is just terrible. I never knew that pounding pets automatically removes their PB clothes. They should change that.

Pretty sure he was adopted. I would go double-check but I'm at school and I don't want to login to Neo.

I had someone offer to adopt my Desert Blumaroo just for its clothes. I was like, ...what is wrong with you. lol

I like the fact that we get to keep the clothes, they should just make it so that you can keep the clothes (as a side bonus, or something) without the pounded pets losing theirs.

That would work out great for everyone, don't you think?

It does seem a bit mean as the clothing is often the special bit to a painted pets...

And as you can't see painted clothes I can't see why both parties couldn't keep them...