Festival of Neggs: Quest 2!

hrtbrk

Kari is now needing our help for the next set of decorations before the Negg Hunt!

neggfest_2011_v1.jpg

Follow the steps and complete the quests before a new one is released to earn a special prize at the end of the event!

Steps:

1: Head to the Neopian Bazaar and visit Uni's clothing.

2: Next, venture into Neovia and visit Prigpants and Swolthy Tailors to get the fabric.

3: Return to Uni's clothing and Accept the Shirt.

4: Princess Lunara is where you need to go to now.

5: You'll need to get the Cherry Blossoms by playing Top Chop. They will unlock once you have a score above 500.

6: Return to Princess Lunara and wait as she arranges the flowers.

7: Return to Kari and hand her your decorations.

8: Enjoy your new prizes!

TDN's Walkthrough

Step 2 : Go to Prigpants & Swolthy, Tailors. http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=107

Thank goodness, our fabric! We were aghast when we opened the parcel, expecting our usual assortment of tasteful material, only to be blinded by a most vibrant array of iridescent rags! Are we correct to assume that you'll willingly hand over our shipment in exchange for this frightful fabric of which we have no use? Splendid! Thank you, and good day...

550+ in Top Chop? Man, that was lightning quick and done under 5 minutes. Now I must let my friends in on this. :)

I was going to post this lol I thought I figured it out all on my own :rolleyes_anim:

The Top Chop part was tricky , not the score , that was easy , but the place to get the blossoms :) and I toooooooootally love the wearables loool ...

I like the prizes... They're a little too pink though :P Definitely makes up for the awful prizes last time LoL! What's the prize for the NC quest?

No idea on the NC quest yet. Started it but it still has the old items in the shop x_x; waiting for them to release the new items.

I love the prizes. :D (The shirt reminds me of the shirts my grandma always wore. She loved the nice dress shirts with stripes.) I wish my Draik wasn't baby so I could try them on her. I guess my Shoyru will have to do. :D

thanks so much! i can never figure out how some people know where to go without guides. *clings to TDN walkthrough*

I completely agree! I would be doomed! I tried playing top chop and just submitted. Then I saw you needed 500+ I probably would have sat there forever wondering why it wasn't working. lol Loving the prizes so far

NC Mall Quest: It's the same as the last one, except that you're buying the Unpainted Negg Garland (found here) instead of the fence. You will still need two paint buckets of your choice. The total cost is 150NC again. Take them back to Kari, paint the garland and you get it. mall_fon_garland_blueyellow.gif (Blue and yellow version.)

Worn it looks like this (click for full view): 2.png

I actually really love the step-by-step thing you have going on, it's quite fantastic. :)

And also, because of it, my questing was done in like 5 minutes?

Great prizes too, I'm glad I can actually participate in something ;)

I actually really love the step-by-step thing you have going on, it's quite fantastic. :)

And also, because of it, my questing was done in like 5 minutes?

Great prizes too, I'm glad I can actually participate in something ;)

i agree with you,i love the neggs and most of all the cherry blossom items, i can't resist such a beautiful flower like the cherry blossom :wub_anim:

this is so awesome! the longest part of this was the 3 strokes on topchop to get 500 ;) tdn rocks! it took literally 1 minute to do this quest. and I love all these pretty new neggs tnt's releasing for the negg fest! :D