if you were a fantasy creature,what would you be?

wistiria12

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav fantasy creature?

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you a question:which fantasy creature suits you more? i think my fantasy creature would be an art faerie because i love draw,i would like to fly one day and i like all of there magical spells and abilities,so what's yours?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Your Life’ to ‘General Chat’.

I would actually chose to be a nine tailed fox (gumiho/kitsune).

Magical abilities, wise, immortal, shape shifters, abilities to see and hear anything happening anywhere in the world... loyal yet cunning.

Heh, I remember having to do a research paper for my Asian Mythology class xD

I would actually chose to be a nine tailed fox (gumiho/kitsune).

Magical abilities, wise, immortal, shape shifters, abilities to see and hear anything happening anywhere in the world... loyal yet cunning.

Heh, I remember having to do a research paper for my Asian Mythology class xD

ooh i see why,i agree with you the nine tailed fox are very impressive and magnificent creatures. ^_^

shenkuu_sig.png

AirElemental.jpg

WaterElemental.jpg

An Elemental. :) I think there is nothing purer than the elements. I'd have put pictures of the fire and earth elementals, but the site that did these two, didn't have pictures of them in the female persuasion.

The raw power, the purity. Very alluring.

I'd totally be a dragon xDD An ancient and powerful race beyond all imagining, with cunning and strength like you wouldn't believe. Depending on which stories you listen to, has immensely powerful magic, breathes fire, generally flies, and are just all around awesome.

Plus, they eat gold :P

Tough question...probably a Succubus, Siren or Medusa as I have quite the temper with men! LOL!!!

They're called Gorgons. Medusa was a Gorgon.

I'd probably be an Alicorn, or Kirin sort of thing.

I meant I wanted to be THE Medusa. :evil:

*uses a mirror to reflect eyes*

Muhahaha, get yourself turned into stone and become my new statue in my Neohome :D!

I chose other, I'm pretty much my own fantasy creature. I'd like to have some dragon-like traits and powers in my own creature though, along with a tail steeped with poison and fast legs. :P

I chose a Unicorn, just because I've had an obsession with horse-like creatures for most of my life. although, I really love winged unicorns... which is why I'm undertaking a HUGE photo manip project to give life to Skhorne, my future Halloween Uni =)

I'd probably be a unicorn.

I don't have much of a reason besides the fact that they're so cool, and they have a horn. Oh yeah, and they puke rainbows...j/k xD

lol could you imagine if you were just randomly walking and then a unicorn came up to you and puked rainbows on you?

I wouldn't know whether to feel honoured or disgusted :P