What?!?!?

Olivia_D

Ugh! Neopets is giving me so many problems! right now, I was trying to play some games to make me some money, but I could only play once or twice before getting a message saying I already submitted the max amount of times and that I could keep playing to try to beat AAA's score. I was playing fashion fever! That wasn't even one of the challenges! Then I was going to get the easter avatar and I got "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.neopets.com. Other users are also experiencing difficulties connecting to this site, so you may have to wait a few minutes. Suggestions: Try reloading the page. Search on Google:" What?!?!? :O

no this is happening with me too, yet you get the right np. like i was playing a 1000 game, played twice, it told me i played three times, yet got 3k. i think its a glitch.

This happened to me as well, and still got the normal amount of Neopoints I usually get for my daily games. I hope that TNT fixes this minor glitch soon.

It wasn't like this when I played Neopets this morning though. :P

my pet got stuck in the battledome b/c of the loading glitches. my page wouldn't load during a one-player fight, so i had to close & restart my browser. afterwards, no matter how many times i visited my "status" page, my pet is still in the darn battle, lol. >____>;

When TNT's away, the glitches will play! One thing I hate about weekends. Right now I'm getting errors where I only appear to be able to send my score TWICE on games, on the third time it says I've already reached my maximum amount. However, the score is still sent, and I get my NP payout.

And other Neopians are having the same problem on all the games.

When TNT's away, the glitches will play! One thing I hate about weekends. Right now I'm getting errors where I only appear to be able to send my score TWICE on games, on the third time it says I've already reached my maximum amount. However, the score is still sent, and I get my NP payout.

And other Neopians are having the same problem on all the games.

I think this is a new thing they are doing to let you know that was the third score that you sent rather than letting you waste your time playing a fourth game only to no be able to send the score. The first time I saw it I freaked out until I actually read the message.