Neopet problems?

Krystle <3

about an hour ago the whole site was down for me after being weird all night and having to refresh like 5 times for each page to load ...

but now it's working fine

Yes, this is beginning to be quite annoying! I mean, even on the day they announced there were going to be issues, and there NEVER was!!! GRRRR!!! ANDDDD, how in the heck can they keep adding stuff to the habby, and not even fix the players that are locked out! It seems that neo has had a lot more issues the past few months than they normally have, and it is reallly starting to get frustrating!

It seems to get worse for me, I can't even claim my NP from game scores x_x

I gave up on it, it won't load at all. Oh well, time to kill time with my graphics until it gets back up again.

there are many glichtes going on including playing a game twice and it saying you already sent in three scores. glitch crazy right now

Can't get neo to load at all this morning.. this is getting really lame and if they don't get it working they're going to have their user list dwindle... last night it wouldn't let me send 3 scores from games... only two..

Yep, it's doing this to me right now :grrr: <_<

Edit: Starting to get really really irritated with it now, it lags even playing simple games and it's definitely not my laptop or my internet connection, I'm able to play other games (e.g. WoW) completely fine. They seriously need to sort out all of these problems, or I have the feeling a lot of people will lose interest.