New Habitarium Items!

hrtbrk

Well, I'm glad they're coming out with new items to decorate. I'm still kinda jealous about the NC ink droppers though. I don't necessarily have the space for new items, and I would love to change the look of my buildings. I would love to see what the hut looks like in the Habitarium though.

I'm so delighted they made a pot of gold Habi item, I was hoping for one to be released on St Pat's!! Pity I'm locked out and can't try it. Anyone have the pot of gold, is it to a good scale?

what does "locked out" mean ??

and yes I have the Pot of Neopoints ... it is HUGE!!

here's a snapshot :) the palm tree is of a very good size but the hut and pot .. seriously big in a very unpleasant way !!! and the habis are wayyy too small for all of these items .., I only put 2 or 3 items and it's too crowded ... my P3's can't move anywhere !!!

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/habi.jpg

Haha, I JUST realized that these items can be bought with resources, and not nc cash. The good news is that I have a bunch of pretty stuff I can decorate my habitarium with, and the bad thing is that the state of my resources is very very low :P

I am waiting (and hoping for) a Shenkuu theme. That will be so great if you can "paint" the soldier P3s Ninja style xD

what does "locked out" mean ??

and yes I have the Pot of Neopoints ... it is HUGE!!

here's a snapshot :) the palm tree is of a very good size but the hut and pot .. seriously big in a very unpleasant way !!! and the habis are wayyy too small for all of these items .., I only put 2 or 3 items and it's too crowded ... my P3's can't move anywhere !!!

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/habi.jpg

Thanks for the cap. I already have a gazebo and so these items would never fit. Ridiculous. They are cute and I'm glad they're coming out with new items, but sheesh.

They should fix the bugs instead of crating new stuff I cant use! had to deleted all the items i bought to get it work again and its still too slow Òo

What browser do you use?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.