How old is your account?

rachiee

Let's get all nostalgic and stuff. xD

It doesn't matter if it's your current account or one you had a long time ago, it'd still be interesting to find out. :P

Account name: intheblue04

Created when I was: 7 (oh gawsh)

Date created: 7.29.2005

I am now: 13

Current shield: 68mth.gif

I remember...: the Lost Desert plot and not participating in it because it was too hard. I also (vaguely) remember some old games like Bumper Cars, the old version of Pterratack, Tug-O-War, Maths Nightmare, and Korbat's Lab. Good times. :3

Account Name: noogieboy9000

Created when I was: 9 (August 4, 2003)

I am now: 16

Current Shield: 7_5_years.gif

I remember...:The Meridell/Darigan War. I actually signed up on the Darigan side but I was too new to the site to actually realize what I needed to do in the war. Besides, I doubt my pet could have beat anything except one of the spiders. XD And I literally mean one.

My old account (which I no longer have access to because I can't remember the password) I created when I was 14 or 15 it would be 7 or 8 years old now.

I remember being asked if I wanted to convert my pets to be able to customize them and I did.

I remember being asked if I wanted to convert my pets to be able to customize them and I did.

I wasn't asked :O They just automatically converted them all <_<

Now this in one of my sides :P

Account name: sweet_sweetypie70

Created when I was: 10

Date created: September 1, 2002

I am now: 19

Current shield: 8_5_years.gif

I remember...: getting the neomail avatar by writing I love neomail in a message XD I wish we could still do that!

This is all for my current account. (And original)

Account name: Spritzieblue

Created when I was: 16

Date created: May 15, 2002

I am now: 25

Current shield: 8_5_years.gif

I remember...: Lots of stuff over the years, it's hard to pin them all down. But the original navigation, UC pets, no NC.

Guest ErikaChristine

Account name: baby_cheetah450

Created when I was: 11

Date created: May 15, 2001 (This was my second account I started playing in February or March 2001)

I am now: 21

Current shield: 9_5_years.gif

I remember...: The old destruct-o-match, stone/ice paint pets, when it took me *forever* just turn earn the 2000 NP or so to buy a Baby Doll item (I was obsessed with dolls :P), and no avatars! (when they came out in 2003 I thought it was the stupidest thing ever and nobody would want to use them :P)

My current shield is 29 months old ... but some of my accounts are 7 years old , like my side (gallery account)

7_0_years.gif

Created : December 31, 2003

but I have been playing Neopets on and off since 2001 , when I was 18 ... and if my first account was still active, it would be 10 1/2 or 11 years old ...

i remember ... everything lol ... first neopets revamp ... the introduction of the game graveyard .. secret avatars that drove everyone crazy .. the lost desert plot ... the king coltzan plot ... the meridell/darigan war ... the maraquan war ..

... so many changes :worried:

and I just realized I'm stuck with this crazy screaming AC fanatic for a few more months :woot: :woot: and I don't even like Make Some Noise !!

Account name: bhaal_

Created when I was: 16

Date created: February 28, 2002

I am now: 25

Current shield: 9_0_years.gif

I remember the old neopet creation system, where you had to browse through several pages of pure HTML to find the pet you wanted, and you could see even the limited/restricted pets without being able to select them. I mainly wanted a Poogle, but since I couldn't choose it, I chose an Eyrie. Then it somehow turned into a Pteri for a couple of weeks, or something, before I bought a magical Poogle plushie and turned my pet, Sarevok_, into a Poogle. ;D

My first account would have been 105 months old (that's 8 3/4 years old).

It was created when I was 16. :)

Now about my current account...

Account name: xepha

Created when I was: 20 years old, as one of my side account.

Date created: 01.11.2007

I am now: 24ish :P

Current shield: 50mth.gif

I remember...: Not knowing anything about the site... I started to read the neopets news during the Lost Desert plot but I had no idea what a plot was... so I did not take part XD. Yup yup, I was a noob for a long time because I only cared about flash games and later on, about being in a guild!

Created when I was: 8 years old

Date created: July 3, 2004

I am now: 14 years old

Current shield: 6_5_years.gif

I remember...: Being very new to the site and exploring with the old layout. I recall collecting Faerie items and knowing nothing about the Trading Post. Before discovering TDN, I was still a noob and probably wouldn'tve continued to play Neopets any longer because I knew nothing about plots and so on. :P

Account name: amelia_124

Created when I was: 11 (that explains the badly-named pets. ^^;; )

Date created: January 4, 2002

I am now: 19

Current shield: 9_0_years.gif

I remember...: The old games, and the old boards with the glowy fonts and no avatars. :3 ^____^

Account name: shoyruhadouken

Created when I was: 11 (10 for my older account that I don't use anymore)

Date created: January 13, 2010 (on my sister's 17th birthday :P )

I am now: 12

Current shield: 14mth.gif

I remember ... well, I've only been to Neopets for one and a half year and I didn't notice that much difference in Neopets before.

I'm probably one of the newest guys here.

account name: pcmaster_nz

created 7 September 2001 - I was 18 - I'm now 28

current shield: 9_5_years.gif

I remember the day petpets were first introduced, and then winning one a week or so later on the fruit machine

82 months old... and I still never reached 1 million/ish a noobie.

Ahaha, oh well that what happens when you quit a millions times and come back >.<

82 months old... and I still never reached 1 million/ish a noobie.

Ahaha, oh well that what happens when you quit a millions times and come back >.<

That's how I've been playing, hehe! I actually got my first million only now in February. ;)

Whenever I reach 900k or 1 Mil , I immediately splurge on my gallery or pets - and become broke again ... :S

... This shield looks awesome , imagine having it in 10 years time !! omg I can't even imagine what will happen tomorrow ....

12_0_years.gif