Art Request

Hey I actually like that a lot

I don't think it looks like a wedding dress, or won't if it is black, perhaps with purple swirls on it. & anything is appropriate for Faerie, so long as it is a dress, in my opinion anyway

All of your work is amazing, SEAP!

Oh, & let me know if you need any color guidelines once the outlines are done . . . I have a pretty good color scheme idea in my head, but I don't wanna bother you with that now, seeing as you have a lot of requests & other things on your plate . . .

for the other pets, i think i should follow the color that you gave me.

hmmm.. how about the hair? what color it should be?

That's really pretty! Her hands are super cute heh. :)

haha thanks.

it looks weird tbh.

Love the drawing SEAP! But what kind of neopet is she? :P

P.S I guess I'm stalking this thread too! :P

haha!

welcome to thread-stalking list :P

please fill up the form and pay application fee :P

That's smart, but I stills can't draw for nuts. :whistle:

Oh, I thought so at first, but after Looking that it, it made the drawing (tgt with the cheeks) look CUTE. And the dress made her look PRETTY. So it goes amazingly tgt, 'specially because Syrin's current avvie is all cool and makes me feel like she's super high end, this is really nice. :)

Why would ANYONE laugh? :O Firstly, you work fast! Secondly, she's BEAUTIFUL. She really is. Did you draw all those swirls! :O

yeah i did it :)

400% zoom plus small round brush. made it by mouse =)

i need to buy tablet again ~.~

thanks again :D

i am flattered

OMG she looks beautiful firstly! and im sorry about not giving you the other details ^_^; i wanted to also include that should have her angelpuss too .....:P

thank you ^^,

i just wondering that you mentioned to draw your chomby as mange character,

do you mean to draw your chomby as manga character like chomby as ichigo or naruto?

thank you ^^,

i just wondering that you mentioned to draw your chomby as mange character,

do you mean to draw your chomby as manga character like chomby as ichigo or naruto?

well not like chomby ichigo or naruto (to cleache),just something thats fits her style though....use your imagination :P

thanks sweetheart =)

..and lets see...

if this is doing any good...

ok i spit it out, i am bad at drawing girls.

laugh if you have to :(

syrin_2_by_edgeheimdal-d4bkbv2.png

I absolutely love it, SEAP! That is the hair color I was going to mention & you did it even better than I could picture it in my head.

Also, for those who were asking, the faerie is just supposed to be a Neopian-style faerie based off of the faerie in my avatar. Also, since my avatar drawing is one that my cousin did for me, I guess you could say it is me, just faerie-style. I guess she wouldn't be a faerie of any element, but more like the Soup Faerie or Library Faerie, just a faerie who cares for all Neopians in some way :)

& SEAP, would it be okay if I use the drawing, perhaps from the shoulders up, as my avatar?

I absolutely love it, SEAP! That is the hair color I was going to mention & you did it even better than I could picture it in my head.

Also, for those who were asking, the faerie is just supposed to be a Neopian-style faerie based off of the faerie in my avatar. Also, since my avatar drawing is one that my cousin did for me, I guess you could say it is me, just faerie-style. I guess she wouldn't be a faerie of any element, but more like the Soup Faerie or Library Faerie, just a faerie who cares for all Neopians in some way :)

& SEAP, would it be okay if I use the drawing, perhaps from the shoulders up, as my avatar?

i am glad you loving it :)

yeah, why not? u can use it for your avatar..

i am glad you loving it :)

yeah, why not? u can use it for your avatar..

Hooray! I am keeping my current one up for October, so I will change it avatar that. Hopefully it will not look weird when I resize it

& I love everything you draw, SEAP. I am just amazed at anyone that can draw things super-well because I can't even draw a stick figure very well & your stuff is way beyond awesome :)

Could I request a drawing? :D

Can you draw a bunny for me? Any bunny at all. It can even be a manga person bunny or a bunny or half a bunny in a bunny hole or anything. Just a bunny. :D

Do you need a link or would you rather be creative? :D

... I was really lucky with that one.

But then, this is not my art topic, but SEAP's, so I will shut up about my drawing incapabilities.

Also, I see a (slightly disturbing) SEDUCTIVE MEEPIT A FEW PAGES BACK.

I'm also in love with the dung pet thing you drew. :3

... I was really lucky with that one.

But then, this is not my art topic, but SEAP's, so I will shut up about my drawing incapabilities.

Also, I see a (slightly disturbing) SEDUCTIVE MEEPIT A FEW PAGES BACK.

I'm also in love with the dung pet thing you drew. :3

Meepit: Meep. You mean me? Am i your culprit?