piñata epidemic

There is a strange new disease thing going around... All my piñata seem 2 B getting this thing where bumps form and stuff. Should we worry? I don't want 2 lose my piñata!

Yeah, I woke up this morning to feed my pets and noticed that there was something wrong with my Xweetok and what's a Pinata and why would you lose it?

There are several posts on the go, might wanna check them out. I will cure your pets for you

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/25741-prize-for-pinatas/

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/25742-z-day-is-on-the-rise/

and others lol

Haha, no worries. It's a n.e.o.p.e.t.s thing for April f00ls. I can heal your pets for you if you want and there's a free background randomly awarded if you heal someone else's pets with soup. You can cure other people's pets at the hospital.

Haha, no worries. It's a n.e.o.p.e.t.s thing for piñata. I can heal your pets for you if you want and there's a free background randomly awarded if you heal someone else's pets with soup. You can cure other people's pets at the hospital.

Do you mind healing my Buzz and Kougra? Their names are xxdark_street_queenx and xxice_queen__98. If you want I'll heal your pets.

Haha, no worries. It's a n.e.o.p.e.t.s thing for piñata. I can heal your pets for you if you want and there's a free background randomly awarded if you heal someone else's pets with soup. You can cure other people's pets at the hospital.

Would you like to heal my pets :) I've already done it once today but they're all sick again. Gah

Would you like to heal my pets :) I've already done it once today but they're all sick again. Gah

I healed your pets...they are A-O-Kay.

P.S lemoncurd is so cute! I love Halloween and Kikos:)

I healed your pets...they are A-O-Kay.

P.S lemoncurd is so cute! I love Halloween and Kikos:)

Hehe thanks :) He's cute as a Halloween Kiko but I'm zapping in hope for a Gold Draik :D

I feel stupid. I said piñata but insted it made me say Pinata insted 4 some reason... Cure Sylianie for me please!!!!! She is my baby!

It's happening with everyone. It's supposed to be a joke :/ I don't really see the hilarity in it but there you go!

It's happening with everyone. It's supposed to be a joke :/ I don't really see the hilarity in it but there you go!

Saw our main webpage?

That would certainly clear up a lot.

-bleep-

Saw our main webpage?

That would certainly clear up a lot.

-bleep-

I saw that already. I just assumed it was a TDN thing, not a NP thing.

Is it actually pinata day or is that something you guys have created?

Not funny... Sighs

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If anyone still need the background, feel free to throw some soup at my pets, Pharlai, Chezalla, Vixoret, and Theyorn. I'm not too worried about it though - I know they will be all cured by tomorrow ;).

The slorgs would be a great wearable though. Here's hoping!