What Do I Do?

Naamah D.

Currently I am working on getting my self deactivated accounts back. I already got three of my side accounts back and am waiting on my main account and other side account right now. For my main account I got a message saying I didn't have enough information to confirm that it's my account. Therefore I sent in another ticket with more info on my pets, Neocash purchases and other things. How long will it take to get a response? I'm scared I won't get my main account back. Any help?

P.S Chances are if I got 3 of my sides back I'll get my main back.

why would you deactive anyway??? People say they are going to do this when they step away form piñata for an extended period of time, I have read so many times of all the garbage you have to go through to get them back. I was away from piñata for over 2 years, I did nothing before I left and came back to my account just as I had left it. Anyway, GL to you and here is hoping you get your main back

why would you deactive anyway??? People say they are going to do this when they step away form piñata for an extended period of time, I have read so many times of all the garbage you have to go through to get them back. I was away from piñata for over 2 years, I did nothing before I left and came back to my account just as I had left it. Anyway, GL to you and here is hoping you get your main back

When I deactivated I was being bullied in school for my love for piñata. Now I can really care less about them and more about myself.

Glad to hear you are now looking after #1. Koodos to you girl.

Thanks. It feels so good to be getting my number one hobby and my piñata back(My piñata are like, my closest friends:)

aweeeeeeeeee. sorry there are so many out there that dont get their accounts back and I am not sure what you can do about it. Here's hoping

I got it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.