Staff Chat Visibility Troubles

Just a general announcement - some staffers have reported that they've been having trouble viewing the staff chat recently (they're denied access). This is probably due to the recent rearrangement of the forum permissions we did - we tried to keep it as backend-ey as possible, meaning that it should have simplified our permissions setup while making sure everyone could still access what they were supposed to be able to access, but it seems we missed a detail at some point. Ian is already on the case (yay!) with TJ backing him up (uh-oh) and me reading documentation but not touching anything (phew!) but we're all pretty busy at the moment, so this could take a few days to resolve. In the meantime, it would be great if those of you who can see the SC could keep an eye out for important info and relay it via MSN or other channels if necessary. Thanks! :)

I don't seem to be affected by the problem so far... (Maybe they didn't touch my permissions because I was already set to AWESOME!), but if anything important comes out I'll be sure to relay the information to everyone online.

Oh please everyone who can read this messsage....spread the word about the staff meeting that is coming on April 2nd too! Same place and time as usual.

Thanks for letting us know. :) I haven't had any issues.

And I have a reminder for the April 2nd staff meeting set on my phone. :D

Edit: Livvy says she's having trouble accessing the Staff Chat. I told her Ian was working on it. She's pretty upset though. :(

All right, I think this has gone on long enough. xD I'm pretty sure I know where the problem is, so I'll go ahead and try to fix it in a few minutes (once I give the documentation another run through to make sure I don't screw anything up).

Probably a good idea to make that two run throughs, considering I locked myself out of the admin panel the last time I tried this. :P

I'm glad you're back. :D It's been weird having staff members suddenly go MIA for awhile.

I need to check with Livvy and see if she's gotten her access back as well.

Hrm, I can see the Staff Chat just fine.

*snickering*

:O

How is that possible?

I just came back of Uni... and everything is upside down around here!

I'd try to locate Ian... but unfortunately I have to leave again to grab dinner.

to make sure I don't screw anything up

Nope, you certainly didn't mess anything up this time!

Co is speaking thru Morgan... Epic

Well I don't have access to the admin panel so...someone else get on this. :worried:

Activate super admin panel unlocking squad! *calls locksmith*