Day 8: Faerie Cloud Racers

hrtbrk

yeah it kinda frustrates me, but I think I'll make AAA's score anyway

edit: score 1187

problems processing your score. for best results.......

edit2: yay got 1163 or so

No ninja reflexes but beat it! I was like.... gotta, make them crash! Lol! And then one technique was, scan the surroundings immediately, depending on the amount of obstacles, go either all the way down from the start or all the way up... then try to fill that place up... Or if you see an opening, trap them! Bwahaha! I managed 1147... Lol! Yay!

No use for the code faerie lol! I just don't see how you can type while playing lol!

lol @ only 1,100 :(

This game is a easy if you have ninja like reflexes lol

Evidently, I have the reflexes of a dead cat. <_< My first score was 169. lol...I'll keep trying.

So, who's everyone's favorite Faerie to use? I like using the cute little earth Faerie (Illusen? I'm bad with names).

Edit: 986...Curse you, Tooth Faerie!

This game hates me. (Or maybe it's the other way around.) I've never spent a lot of time playing it, so my high score is 475. But I refuse to give up, so I guess I will be spending all my spare time today, working on it.

I finally beat AAA. :D I started with a high score of 475. And I completed with over 1100.

These are the tips I found on the Neoboards that worked amazingly for me:

Just follow the same pattern for EVERY level and you'll win:

1. The round starts with you heading towards the opponent, once you near the centre, head down a square and then resume heading in your previous direction

2. Plug in the 'gap' the opponent leaves at the start of the level.

3. Circle around the top, as low as you dare, before coming down through the gap YOU left on your side of the level.

4. Survive until they die, very shortly.

5. Repeat until you're up against the Dark Faerie. Things get quicker, but just use the same strategy. Type 'faerie' if you're having trouble at this point.

6. You win. 'grats.

Yet another game I'm not very good at...I'm not so sure if I want to do this one, maybe I'll just challenge Abigail. On second thought though, that staff DOES look very nice, even though it's NC, maybe, just this once, I'll challenge Lulu.

Yet another game I'm not very good at...I'm not so sure if I want to do this one, maybe I'll just challenge Abigail. On second thought though, that staff DOES look very nice, even though it's NC, maybe, just this once, I'll challenge Lulu.

I thought the same thing about the staff. I'll be getting it for my soon-to-be Faerie, Draik. It looks amazing with Faerie Draiks. I'm just making a list of all the NC challenge items I want, then as it gets to the close of the event, I'll see how many, and buy tickets accordingly. (I only have 3 on my list so far.)

Once you get the hang of the idea (like the tips I posted) it doesn't take long to go through the game to get the score. You might want to give it a few tries, depending on how important being AAA or getting AAA's prize is to you.

This is one of my most hated games on Neopets. I find it to be very tedious to play, so Daily Dare ends up being the only time I play it. Last year, it was the only game I couldn't complete on release day. After a bit of practice and a lot of swearing, I did beat AAA. I'm not planning to do anything to improve my score. I may, however, have to do the NC Challenge for this game. That staff is pretty amazing!

I truly hate this game. I seriously considered giving up. I could barely get to 75 every time. Took me like 20 tries and the first time I got past 200 I got 1100+. I wish it was an easy game today. I am to tired for this. oh well one more game down.

im terrible at this game <_< i had to settle for abigails lame score. my high score is 600 or so, right in the middle. bleh..... :angry:

I (as well as my friends Hime/Kohaku and Yuu/Clive back from Jellyneo) found Faerie Cloud Racers pretty worthwhile when it came to beating AAA.