Team Challenge

somekaitlin

Hey! This whole team challenge thing sounds really fun! I couldn't find a place where people could go and see if anyone else needed a partner, so here's a thread! (Please redirect me if I'm not in the right place! ^_^ )

Unfortunately, I don't have many neofriends and thus don't have many people to play with, but I'd love to play with someone if they need a teammate! :D I'd probably only be able to beat Abigail, just as a forewarning, but I'll be online at least once every day.

I could use a partner too, thanks for making this thread. I don't care whether or not they can beat AAA, Abigail is just fine with me. I'll be happy just to have a partner.

I would prefer AAA but for some games, I would prefer Abigail...

I suck at ultimate BullseyeII and so if they ask this in Team Challenge, I would stay with Abigail... :sad02:

I would love a partner as well. I'll spend as much time as I can to beat AAA's score, since I found out how to send it today. *Darn resolution error!* But again, it depends on the game for me as well. :king:

Ugh, Imperial Exam. Hard game! I'm just going to go for Abigail on this one, if anyone's interested, please send me a Neomail or friend invite, thanks!

Just a reminder that TDN's guide has a list of all the words spelled correctly.

Secondly, you can beat AAA's score on Beginner.

Third, if you're unsure about a word, send them away. You won't lose any lives or points.