Crisis Courier

Scarlet Fever

Is there a way to make Crisis Carrier full screen? I am simply atrocious at this game. Any tips (other than typing KingAltador for the extra life) in general would be much appreciated. I keep landing at about 3300 for my score. lol

es0vh2.png

Well.....That just sucks.

To make the game fullscreen (or close to it), you can set the game size to large (which will make it appear in a pop-up), copy the URL of the pop-up (then close it), paste the URL into your browser window, and make your browser go fullscreen. :)

As for tips... well, I'm worse at this than you are, so the only thing I can really say is you'll get more points by focusing on survival rather than grabbing bags and taking out enemies.

Duuuude I hate it when that happens! Always seems to be when you get a really good score that it doesn't send :(

I was going to try and beat AAA.. But soon realised I cant get past 1600 so it'll have to be Abigail :P

What internet browser are you using to play Neopets? This is very common with Internet Explorer.

I was experiencing these same problems as well. I recommend swapping to a different browser/persona like Firefox or Chrome for example.

P.S.: I always spite it when this occurs with me as well.

Is anyone else having it be super laggy? I am lagging though most of the level and loosing 2 to 3 lives in the process. At this pase even abigail will be to difficult. Hopefully me switching to my laptop shortly will help.

It's super laggy. I think they changed something. I noticed it yesterday, on my work computer, where it usually runs flawlessly.

I noticed that the arrow of my cursor is visible when playing, where as a couple days ago, only the Yooyu showed up. (I've noticed a cursor change on another game too.)

I find the more I memorize the route, the better I get. It's easier to grab all the goodies and kill the enemies if you know what comes next. Just keep at it and eventually it will get kind of automatic. Also if you have more than one life, you can die at some parts and regrab goodie bags for extra points.

Is anyone else having it be super laggy? I am lagging though most of the level and loosing 2 to 3 lives in the process. At this pase even abigail will be to difficult. Hopefully me switching to my laptop shortly will help.

yeah!

it was very slow at the beginning! and i also lost a couple of lives :/ but i restarted my googlechrome and then it went smoothly :)

Yeah mine's lagging quite a bit. The yooyu seems to jutter, I don't think it used to do that.

EDIT: It's not doing it anymore.

And about your screenie, that's really rubbish :( I hate when that happens.

Mine is being super laggy. I play this game everyday and noticed it happening yesterday. I'm on firefox I tried restarting it but no help! Any tips?

It's been lagging a lot for me as well. Even going to a lower resolution didn't help. A lot of people on the neoboards have complained about it lagging as well. Do you think it's partially because so many people are playing it? Regardless, if it remains as jittery as it is I won't be able to get past level 2. bleagh <_<

I'm not sure what you can do.

I tried putting the game quality down to Low, but it didn't help much. It did go a little faster but the yooyu was still juttering a lot (is it supposed to? :S). I put it back to Best after that.

I take back my EDIT from my previous post. The yooyu still jutters a lot but I got used to it and managed to beat AAA anyway.

Took me a solid 20 minutes but I slowly made progress and beat AAA's score. One tip I found is the Faerie Yooyou powerup is usually a trap ::cue's Admiral Ackbar:: because you'll probably die shortly thereafter from a wall of enemies. So I avoid getting it, no matter how many goodie bags they tempt me with. The spikey yooyou ball though is a solid powerup and lets you kill all the badies. Die badies, die!

Nothing really helped me with the lagging, I tried low quality and making the screen different sizes but I finally managed to beat AAA. I eventually got somewhat used to the lag and just tried surviving instead of going for the moneybags.

Took me a solid 20 minutes but I slowly made progress and beat AAA's score. One tip I found is the Faerie Yooyou powerup is usually a trap ::cue's Admiral Ackbar:: because you'll probably die shortly thereafter from a wall of enemies. So I avoid getting it, no matter how many goodie bags they tempt me with. The spikey yooyou ball though is a solid powerup and lets you kill all the badies. Die badies, die!

Yes the faerie yooyu sometimes is a trap, but not always. After finally getting to some of the higher levels I realized that there are several places where it will wear off before you get to any more baddies. However I would recommend avoiding it until you are fully aware of where those places are. :)

As a side note, the game stopped lagging for me. I decided to play a few other games and then challenged AAA and suddenly the game was without lag! So yay, after several tries I was able to get 4415 :woot:

My game is also laggy - or, more precisely, choppy. It jumps forward in stead of running smoothly as it usually does. It sucks! I'm great at this game and can easily get four times AAAs score, and I can't do anything!

Edit: Grrr ALL the games are laggy! :grrr:

Well, it took me a couple hours, but I managed to beat AAA with a score of about 3900. Woot.

I'm prety encouraged...this is one of my worst games...so hopefully, the rest of the month only gets easier...