New Additions To This Years Daily Dare!

hrtbrk

Several new features have been added to this years Daily Dare such as New Day and Date Prizes, Simplified Trophy Tiers, Team Challenges and a TNT Staff Tournament . You can find a complete list of rules and FAQ here.

New Day and Date Prizes

New this year are the day and date bonus prizes for beating AAA or Abigail on the day a challenge is released. Every time you complete a challenge for AAA or Abigail on the day of that challenge's release, you will win a bonus prize in addition to the regular AAA or Abigail item for that day. These day and date bonus prizes award true gamers who play Daily Dare every day.

abi-aaa-strat.gif

Team Challenges

AAA and Abigail have each other, so it's only fair for you to have a bit of support too, right? So why not take a Team Challenge with one of your Neofriends?

Pair up with one of your Neofriends and challenge AAA or Abigail together to win a special bonus Team Challenge Prize.A total of four Team Challenges will be offered during the course of Daily Dare. Each Team Challenge will run from Friday through Sunday.

The four Team Challenges will take place on the following dates:

• Friday, March 4th, 12:00 AM NST - Sunday, March 6th, 11:59 PM NST
  • Friday, March 11th, 12:00 AM NST - Sunday, March 13th, 11:59 PM NST
  • Friday, March 18th, 12:00 AM NST - Sunday, March 20th, 11:59 PM NST
  • Friday, March 25th, 12:00 AM NST - Sunday, March 27th, 11:59 PM NST

To take the Team Challenge you'll need to visit the Team Challenge hub each Friday beginning March 4th. From the Team Challenge hub, follow the prompts to choose your opponent, pick your Neofriend partner, and send an invitation.

You must challenge AAA or Abigail from the Team Challenge hub in order to accept the Team Challenge for each week. You always have the option of challenging AAA or Abigail in the standard Daily Dare challenge for Friday's games, but you'll need to do this from the Daily Dare hub.

Once you've accepted the Team Challenge for that week by challenging AAA or Abigail from the Team Challenge hub, you can be invited by a Neofriend and send out invitations to Neofriends. You may only receive an invitation from a Neofriend or send an invitation to a Neofriend if you have accepted the Team Challenge for that week.

Remember, the Team Challenge is for Friday's Daily Dare game each week, but you and your Neofriend have the entire weekend to complete it. Don't worry if on Saturday night you haven't accepted the Friday Team Challenge yet. You still can.

Sweet! That sounds like an awesome addition! This year is going to be AWESOME! :woot: I'm excited about the simplified trophies and the fact that winning on release day will result in an extra bonus. Also team challenges sound awesome!

This is great and all, but it means the content team has to run around updating our Daily Dare coverage pages. xD Ah well, we were ready early anyway.

This looks really cool. How are the prizes? I don't think I've done it before.

You can take a look at the past prizes on our archives. :)

These are some interesting new additions.. I really like the simpler trophy feature....and the fact that you gete an extra prize for winning on the day of doesn't hurt either.

Why didn't I get Abigails prize as well? Isn't that how it's supposed to go? I would have just chosen Abigail and gotten the book if I knew it was like this,. jadfhgjafdkgd

The only days that you will get both are "Double Dare" days where if you beat AAA you will get both prizes. All other days you get the prize of the person you challenged. You will probably get a better trophy for challenging and winning against AAA over Abagail.

Ugh, team challenge. I do NOT work well with teams. I repel people, who'd want to work with me?

Anyway, I caught wind of the retro games, what are they? They sound cool, but do you really have to spend NC just to play them!? Meanies! I thought retro game meant an old-fashioned one!

The Retro games thing doesn't mean the games are old. It's an extra NC challenge where you can complete certain games, and get the NC prize from last year's challenge with that game.

The Retro games thing doesn't mean the games are old. It's an extra NC challenge where you can complete certain games, and get the NC prize from last year's challenge with that game.

Past prizes!? :woot: If only they'd do that with NP items...I might be in!

I missed a few days, so I will only get the participation medal :sad02:

Ah well, at least getting some free items is an incentive to play games (besides the NPs).

I'm not a big gamer on Neopets, so this is a refreshing use of it.

(I didn't play last year)