Happy Mynci Day!

hrtbrk

Although I dont really like Transparent, I have to say that this one looks really cool to me for some reason. I like the shape of the head...

The clothes are adorable. Whywhywhy cant those hats be wearable for all species?

third! ive never been third before. :laughingsmiley: the brown/green clothed mynci looks pretty spiffy, but the purple one looks like a guy :mellow:

Sweet, this may be the best Transparent pet I've ever seen. I like how there are no bones in the ears, there really shouldn't be for any species though really. And the bones in the tail are just plain cool.

I really, really like that Relic. I think it's the first one I've ever liked. The first clothes set reminds me of a mobster. :)

I'm going to agree with you on this. It would be a cool idea to own a mobster Mynci. b)

Nice! They did great with both sets of clothing! If I had a mynci, I'd dress them up in that ^^

Though, the green bracelet and necklace bother me on the second set of clothing...not too much though :laughingsmiley:

Besides Chias, Myncies are probably my least favorite pet.

Super boring design...

Everything is pretty boring, IMO <_<