Habitarium

Nats

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on level 28 now, and I get most of my EXP from discarding eggs :)

After level 31 you will be able to upgrade your workers to level 3 and they'll give you more exp than nesters if you can keep your window open. Wish I had worked that out earlier than I did. Good luck!

I need tips :) So here's what I have so far:

2 Nests

2 Houses

1 Storage

So should I get another nest? Another house? Or another Storage?

I'm Level 13...

I have 7 Workers, 8 Nesters and 4 Soldiers... So... I got about 2 Soldier Eggs, 2 Worker Eggs and 4 Nester Eggs... So... what should I do? Anything? Oh and I think I have the Puddle Lake which has lots of Trees :)

I agree, discarding eggs gives you 200 right away, but you hatch for 30, then workers can collect TONS of resources, which are worth EXP, and when they die that's another 150. I just got to level 50, so I have to keep buying storage buildings and just fill them and put them away, but it is worth it.  Also, if you aren't able to stay on top of nesters all the time, it becomes much less efficient. I guess I have about 1/4 or 1/3 nesters.<br /><br />Oh, but to Ryuusei, I got 10-13 nesters early on, about where you are, until you can get to a higher level. That's how many I have now, but at level 13, it's really fast. Also, the Habitarium guides are really helpful, like the one on Sunny Neo. For example, if you're going to upgrade your houses the next level, there's no need to buy a new one.<br /><br />Just suggestions :)

Edit: ugh sorry again. I hate to edit this again, but I just wanted to say you probably don't need more soldiers. I have maybe 4-5, keeping one in the house/barracks. You don't really need more than that.

So... should I upgrade the house? Or do I get more Nests... or Storage?

Lol! So do I discard the Soldier Eggs? Haha! I upgraded all my P3s... I probably need more Nests to maximize my Nesters

Edit: 1 More Pinchit Worker Egg...

Here's my stats:

I have 2046 Wood, 1662 Mud, 2265 Stone, 1214 Pollen, 1366 Water, 2015 Grass...

I have 2 P3s on Pollens, 1 on Water, 4 on Wood, 3 on Mud, 1 on Grass, 2 on Stone and 2 on Nesting oh and 4 Soldiers on patrol

More Edits: One egg of each profession for Mootix and Pinchit. 1 Larnikin Nester Egg

gunder401 - Have you considered using your resources to gain more exp/np instead of hording them away? By that I mean buying nests, building them, upgrading them and then discarding them. 200 exp for initially building it and 300 exp for each upgrade. Then deleting them to save bag space. It's something I personally do. (You get -marginally- more np from only upgrading to level 2 before discarding but it's a tiny difference compared to upgrading to level 3 before discarding.)

So... should I upgrade the house? Or do I get more Nests... or Storage?

Lol! So do I discard the Soldier Eggs? Haha! I upgraded all my P3s... I probably need more Nests to maximize my Nesters

Edit: 1 More Pinchit Worker Egg...

Here's my stats:

I have 2046 Wood, 1662 Mud, 2265 Stone, 1214 Pollen, 1366 Water, 2015 Grass...

I have 2 P3s on Pollens, 1 on Water, 4 on Wood, 3 on Mud, 1 on Grass, 2 on Stone and 2 on Nesting oh and 4 Soldiers on patrol

More Edits: One egg of each profession for Mootix and Pinchit. 1 Larnikin Nester Egg

I personally would advise you to not bother gathering water, grass or pollen. There is no need for these resources. You dont need to feed your P3s. Simply put them in a house for a few minutes and all their status (including hunger) will be completely restored.

Until you get to level 31 having a good portion of nesters is a good thing. After that workers are far better for exp gain.

Unless you have raiding friends, 3 soldiers are more than enough to fight off any pest attacks. I only have 3 soldiers even at level 50.

I would advise you to initially buy more storages rather than upgrading them. At your level it's far more efficient. At level 50 I have ten level 3 storages. I dont hoard (not saying its wrong to hoard - Im just paranoid about lockouts so I dont - I use my resources to gain more np as described in my previous post).

Lastly - be sure to keep some eggs in your bags. Especially nesters of each different species. P3s only last a week and then they die, no matter how well you care for them. So you should be ready with eggs to repopulate when that happens.

Hope this helped. If I can help more please let me know!

<br />gunder401 - Have you considered using your resources to gain more exp/np instead of hording them away?  By that I mean buying nests, building them, upgrading them and then discarding them.  200 exp for initially building it and 300 exp for each upgrade.  Then deleting them to save bag space.  It's something I personally do.  (You get -marginally- more np from only upgrading to level 2 before discarding but it's a tiny difference compared to upgrading to level 3 before discarding.)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I didn't know you could do that! Do I just delete it from the bag? And is there any difference from nests vs. other buildings?

Has anyone else had a problem where after defeating some pests, their Soldiers will just act like they don't know what to do, even if there is one left?

I don't know how to solve this, or if there is even anything I can do, but it's always the one that's going after my Nesters. I just started on it today, so I'm only level 6, and I've only got two Soldiers and two Nests to protect. It's kind of frustrating, because the little timer for the egg resets whenever they get attacked, so I'm getting nowhere with my Nesters. :(

gunder401 - After upgrading, you just put the building back in your bag, click on it then click the cross to delete it. Nests are the cheapest resource-wise and therefore the best since you get the same exp for any building.

Indefinitive - This happens with pests attacking nests often. One way around it is to fence off your nests with decorations all around them so that the pests cant actually reach the nests. Else just refresh when you're down to those pests that your soldiers cant get to and they'll disappear.

Feel free to Neomail me if I dont answer here or if you have any more questions - Im not always the best at remembering to check threads where people have asked me things!

Thanks for the tips! I've been levelling up fast! I only started playing again from Level 6 a few days ago. Now Level 15. I took up most of your tips, blocked the storage areas. Upgraded all P3s. Get more nesters. And finally stopping the harvest of Water, Pollen and Grass. I realized it wasn't essential that much. Hehe. Hoping to get a hospital. In which case, I think I need to upgrade a Storage or get another one besides the one I have :)

Whoa. I just went up thirteen levels in twenty four hours. And I'm not even running on full capacity yet. I'm waiting for more worker's eggs. I've got mostly nesters right now. Bleh.

AH HA HA HA HA!. I just realized the P3s yawn when they're tired but not tired enough for a "ZZZ" bubble. I watching my larkin soldiers do .O. that for 5 minutes giggling like an idiot. And I posted that here because I needed to share and didn't want to make another Habitarium thread xD

Level 50 now.. it gave me a message and i accidently closed it out before i read it thinking it would just be "you cant gather any more wood" or w/e..can anyone tell me what it said

also, how long does it take to fill up the bar

no sorry, 900 eggs in my bag(about 75 pages i think),

i had 21 nesters :)

i was hoarding the eggs, so i could sell them when new levels came up(200 exp/egg)

I had about 1000 eggs and couldn't open my bag anymore,

soon after i was locked out of habitarium

Wow. I left my window open for about 14 hours overnight and woke up to 26,500 NP worth of purple gems this morning. I think I like this game :D