Most Dreaded Game

ThisIsJ

A couple people have already said Spinacles and I agree, that game is so far beyond me - I spent hours on it last year for Games Master and it's the one I just couldn't beat :(

Apparantley Fareie Bubbles is on the list now. No matter how much I try, I get CLOSE to 1000, SO CLOSE yet I can't beat his score! Forget it! FORGET IT! I'm not playing this game! I quit the Daily Dare! I suck at games anyway!

I don't really dread any games if I play it long enough I can make the score but my computer's been so glitchy lately it messes me up. I love Crisis Courier (that's a game I play everyday) but my computer was lagging so much it took me forever to beat AAA. So pretty much I dread any game that involves a lot of mouse movement... quite a few games are on my uugggghhhhh list.

It's really difficult until you get used to it, but try it on Super Gravity mode (the code is in the guides for it.) You could get the score by getting certain neggs as your first one. (That's how I got it last year.)

Oh yeah, all those codes. I did try them. ALL of them. Let's just say that it doesn't agree with me. I was never able to get more than 3 neggs in that mode eventhough I played for at least 4 hours. The classic mode suit me better, and, thus, low score.

If you want tips on the buzzer game it's really easy if you zoom way in so you can only see the wire and also if you type "cheese" you can see your cursor so it's really easy to stay on the line especially since when you make it bigger you have more room to mess up :) but I agree it probably won't be part of the daily dare.

Spinacles and Wheeler's Wild Ride. Especially the later. I just do not have the ability to do it. I could barely beat Abigail last year for DD for that silly game. Pretty bad.

Unlike a lot of people here, I'm not so scared of Meepit Juice Break. I suggest using the game guide, the walkthrough, and to remember these codes:

hungrymeepits - Gives you an extra life

juice-o-matic - Resets the timer.

Remember, as with all the other games, codes can only be used once per game, however, they can really be a big help in boosting your score, so if this game is in the Daily Dare, keep those in mind and you might just beat AAA!

Whoever said Ultimate Bullseye, you were right! I had never touched the game much, but that was awful. I got very lucky and got it finally after about 30 minutes of button pressing and it was only by luck of balloons it really happened at all.

I know its a "daily" dare..but can i go back to previous days and complete those challenges or no?

Yes, you have until the end of March to complete all of the challenges. You won't get the bonus prize if you don't complete it on the day of, but you will still get the prize from whichever person you challenged. If you accept a double dare, that has to be completed on the same day in order to win the prizes.

Keeping trying! I thought it would never happened, but it did. Part of it is luck, some skill, and a lot of it is patience. Good luck!!!

I feel the need to add snow beast snackrifice to the list of impending doom. For the life of me I can't get over like 15 on that game for some reason. It really should be that complicated for me but it is :rolleyes_anim:

Meepit Juice Break and Barf Boat.

I still remember spending countless hours playing MJB is zen mode to beat the score. It just wasn't going to happen otherwise.

Barf Boat doesn't want to work properly on my computer, so there's no way I'd be able to get a decent score of any description.

Also, Hannah and the Kreludor Caves almost cost me my "perfect" record. Again, not because I'm terrible at the game, but because it did not want to load for me. Thankfully I got my hands on another computer and beat it.

Meepit Juice Break is the first game to come to mind, but many of the ones already mentioned (Snowbeast Snackrifice and Zurroball, especially) also fill me with terror. Seriously, Daily Dare is far more stressful than I ever thought it'd be! :S