The Best RE Ever!

Mouseykins

I just received the best RE I've ever gotten. I didn't even think this one was possible. I was playing Sakhmet Solitaire and An Alien Aisha gave me a Magical Golden Nerkmid. I've never bought a nerkmid before to use the Alien Vending Machine. I took this nerkmid to the vending machine and got the avatar for using the machine.

Now I don't have to spend nps on a nerkmid just to get the avatar.

Has anyone else ever gotten this RE?

Sweet! Congratulations! That's a nice chunk of change you didn't have to shell out for that avatar. I've never had an alien aisha visit personally so I shelled out the np to buy a nerkmid for myself. I didn't get anything good from using it though :rolleyes_anim: how about you? Any good prize result from cashing it in?

Congratulations! I've never gotten that RE before, but you got to save a lot of np. I havent been able to fork up the np to buy the Nerkmid myself though. :laughingsmiley:

Congrats! That's sweet. I too had to pay for mine to get the avatar (about 600k). Getting avatar items (especially expensive ones) in REs or as prizes is always exciting :)

Yes I got a nerkmid from that random event once before... However I did not know you could get an avatar for spending it and sold it instead... Silly choice it seems now as the prices have been raised extremely.

Yes! I've gotten it a few times, but was only given erasers. Turns out that wasn't supposed to happen (get an eraser) and in a recent editorial, TNT said they'd fix that. :grrr:

I KNOW. This exact thing has happened to me way too many times. So. Frustrating.

I got around 1200 nps and a gross food item worth 25k so it was worth it to use the nerkmid since I got it for free.