Does anyone actually have the Lever of Doom avatar?

Tank Girl

Less than 10% of NeoAvatars users have checked it... so it's kinda a medium random one.

I do have it however. The best is just to sit and pull this lever until it awards you the avatar.

I have it! :D Got it a few months ago after spending probably a few hundred K nps on it xDD You'll get it eventually :) My advice is to take out 100k from the bank every once in a while (if you can afford to) and just click click click! :D But then take a break from it if you don't get it, and come back to it in a week or when you remember to. Work on other avatars too. It makes it a LOT easier to stomach :P

Good luck! ^_^ *hug*

Oh dear, a few hundred k?!

Well, looks like I'll have to do a lot of saving up before I make a real attempt at this avatar. I'm down to only 200k, which is what I need to get the Stock Market avatar. All my other NPs were spent on a lab ray for my side account. So I'm broke but I'm glad I have 2 rays now :)

I really want to do that (2nd lab map) but I'm terrible at saving! I've managed to collect one piece of my second, ha.

Looks like I'm going to be breaking the bank to get this avatar! The Kelp one was bad enough, hopefully this wont destroy my bank balance :(

i've been trying for two years for this avatar... no success here... however, i have also tried for the dice-a-roo avatar for ages, until someone advised just playing it until my pets gets bored, every single day,and in three days i got the avatar. i'll try to spend around 100K on this one and see if it works.

I really want to do that (2nd lab map) but I'm terrible at saving! I've managed to collect one piece of my second, ha.

Looks like I'm going to be breaking the bank to get this avatar! The Kelp one was bad enough, hopefully this wont destroy my bank balance :(

Ugh, the Kelp one! I lost my patience with that one when I blew several hundred k on it. :(

I have the avatar. I was one of the really lucky ones though, because I got it within my first 15 clicks. :D For most people, it takes forever. :sad01_anim:

It took you less than 15 clicks? Lend me your luck... pleaseee! :woot:

It took me many hundred thousand NP to get this avatar. I agree with Xepha that it is better to sit down and keep trying all at once, as much as you can. It can get really boring to work at.

The most I blew on this one at one go was 50k. Then I panicked and ran from it before it decided to grab me and steal more of my NP. I approach with caution now.

I just did that EXACT thing! 50K, no avatar. Wahh :(

I have the avatar, I got it the first day I started trying for it. If I remember correctly I think I only spent about 20k nps. A friend of mine spent way more than I did though. Good luck and keep trying! :)

GRRRRRR lol, it alludes me as well, I don't even want to think of the amount of np it has taken from me. I think the random avatars hate me hehhehehhehehhe :whistle:

Me too, seriously. Ednas quest avatar is still alluding me :( Really bitter about spending NP for them seeing as I don't think I'm EVER going to get them!!

EDIT: ...... I literally just got Lever Of Doom. Just over 50k spent, yeahhh :D

Edited by TeamShannon

I got it on my old account. I took about 150k out of the bank and was determined to pull until I got it. I think I got it when I had a few hundred np left out of the original 150k.. X.x

Me too, seriously. Ednas quest avatar is still alluding me :( Really bitter about spending NP for them seeing as I don't think I'm EVER going to get them!!

EDIT: ...... I literally just got Lever Of Doom. Just over 50k spent, yeahhh :D

What? Are you kidding me?! Congratulations :D

I'm going to wait a while before giving it a serious go. A few hundred each day will do for now.