If you could create a new avatar...

0o0neko

Hey! I was reading posts on a thread about the giant omelet and a thought came to me... "TNT should make an avatar of an omelet being eaten that you get after feeding your pet 2000+ omelets!" Silly? Yes, but that's not the point. :P

What spiffy avatar would YOU come up with? What would it look like? How would you get it? Do you think it would be popular?

2000+ omelettes mean 6000+ bites, that's a lot! I think this avatar would be very cute and I wish it was real now.

If I could invent an avatar, it would be on the game Hasee Bounce (I believe it doesn't have an avatar?) Probably like send in a score of 500+ to get the avatar or something. Not really interesting I know, but it could be challenging.

I think a KQ one for a certain number of games played would be cool. It might help to deter quitters. Some kind of book avatar for reading a certain number of books to your pet would be fun.

These are all cool avatar ideas! :D I would SO go for a Key Quest avvie. I'm a KQ addict, lol. ^^

I think there should be an avatar for finding your magma pool time. Getting to magmafy a pet once a week is awesome, but it'd be even cooler if you had a spiffy avatar for it. ^^ Maybe the tonu guard with little "zzz's" floating above him, followed by a firey "SPLASH!!!". :)

Art Gallery avatar~

It would motivate me a lot more to draw something decent.

I've only been drawing not so great art for the BC, which to win, all you need is major spamming.

Art Gallery avatar~

It would motivate me a lot more to draw something decent.

I've only been drawing not so great art for the BC, which to win, all you need is major spamming.

Yeah, the winners usually end up being the ones who posted "GL, spare a vote?" on every trading board they saw. =/ I only vote for pictures I like, and some of those aren't necessarily drawn well, but have character. :)

I'd be more inclined to enter the BC if there was a possible avatar for it. :D I have a picture of my lupe drawn but not colored or scanned yet.

I really can't think of one at the moment, but the ones that are listed are awsome ideas. I just hope they never come up with one for the Wheeler's Wild Ride hehheh.

Oh I just thought of one, have one for each year you have been on neopets, sort of like your own birthday avatar. Have them with cake or presents and the year candle

Oh I just thought of one, have one for each year you have been on neopets, sort of like your own birthday avatar. Have them with cake or presents and the year candle

That'd be cool. ^^ Or maybe the avatar could show the same image as the one on your lookup that changes as your account ages. :O