Happy Chia Day!

hrtbrk

I thought that the Camouflage Chia looked pretty good, but I'm not very sure about the Sponge Chia myself.

I do agree with the first outfit as well, it kind of makes a Chia look like Zorro. b)

Zorro? I think the Sponge should be yellow, I see the green and think of a vegetable, not a sponge.

Argghh it's all horrible!! Chia's are awful pets to begin but, why make them worse? I really really dislike the hair on the female, reminds me too much of annoying emo girls. Bleh.

The term "emo" when used towards people is extremely offensive and disgusting. People who say things like that are far more annoying than anyone "emo".

Chias bore me to death!

I've never been a fan of them. They are probabaly my least favorite neopet.

I suppose the outfits are okay, but the colours are booooring.

Zorro? I think the Sponge should be yellow, I see the green and think of a vegetable, not a sponge.

The term "emo" when used towards people is extremely offensive and disgusting. People who say things like that are far more annoying than anyone "emo".

So are you saying you're emo? TeamShannon can say anything she wants. Emo isn't offensive nor disgusting at all.

o_O I am not a fan of the Camouflage, I mean it almost looks like the color was scribbled on :O

And it bugs me the the hat and wig doesn't cover up the chia's hair...but other than that, I like the hat and wig ^^