Guess a number between 1 and 100 *Round 1*

jumpingbeans

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't need a prize for that round.

I think you should do another round involving different sorts of puzzles :)

Just guessing that number there was a lot less fun that the round before involving that interesting name you came up with :P

Livvy was traveling, sorry. And you could make achievements, but they'd be rather difficult to keep track of. They could be silly achievements though, like ones that you make up along the way.

And sorry I wasn't here to help with the guessing, Iona. :P

No problem at all Livvy.

Yeah I think it's a good idea what Livvy suggested. Making them up along the way and awarding for random things would be much more interesting and easier to do than having "set" achievements.

EDIT: Yep, go ahead JB.

Well, I guess we can stop for now, maybe wait for more people to say they'd be interested in joining in.

Hmm, like suggestions you've already made... and maybe from things we might say as we try to keep our word counts over 7 when we make our guesses. I dunno, I assume things will just happen when they happen.

@ Co: We're kinda in the middle of rounds right now, so we don't have anything to guess on.

And yes, but later. OK?

Edit: Update:

Jolene began shelling out- what was it?-28 138NP, when her brother stopped her. "Don't be silly, I was only joking. Keep your NP, packs your bags, and get ready to go on a once-in-a-lifetime vacation!" Maxwell told her. "OK!" screamed Jolene, before she realized something: she had no way to contact her brother! She scrambled out of the house, running back at her brother. She told him "I need at least a phone number, and a address!" "And I thought my sister was going to miss out on her trip to Kreludor! But, you know how this works." "Fine...." Jolene said, as she started guessing.

Your task: Play as Jolene, and guess a phone number (7 digits) and an address between 1 and 1500. Also, I will say whether each one is higher or lower than the correct one, but I will not say in which order!

Ex: (numbers are 11 and 1111111) Person a: 10 and 8457373.

Me: One's higher and one's lower, in some order.

So good luck; this is a challenge!