Would you rather...

khaos

Both, actually. But if I HAD to pick, I already dye my hair a different, but natural color sometimes, so how about the wacky temporary. :P

Would you rather have an infestation of mice in your house, or lice? You cannot get rid of either.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog. I'd rather get the shot, even if it hurts like heck, because even if a shark doesn't take a limb, you can still die, and even if you don't die, you get bigger scars, and lose more blood, in general.

Would you rather eat something you are allergic to (not deathly allergic, but very very uncomfortable... aka throwing up, other such unpleasant side effects, etc), or have to tell the world your deepest, darkest secrets?

Eat something I'm allergic to. I'd prefer the entire world not know anything about me, much less my darkest secret! (whatever that may be...)

Would you rather be unable to smell anything or have an overly acute sense of smell where you can smell basically everything?

sand volleyball, i like it better for some reason. =/

Would you rather be in an empty room with no windows for a week, or be the kid everyone hates at school for a week?

I was the invisible/picked on kid in schol for a very long time, so that one. Not hard. I like my windows.

Would you rather have your most important school assignment (worth approximately 30% of your grade) destroyed the day it is to be turned in, or lose everything on your computer with slim chance of recovery?