Would you rather...

khaos

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potatoes. They don't contain an eye-burning defense mechanism, and french fries are delicious. Besides, I've always wanted to have the menial task of peeling potatoes, just once. :P

Would you rather go a week without music or a week without the written word?

Author, all the way. I like writing, and it can only improve with age. Singing is short-lived as a career. (I like singing too though. So I'd be an author who sings to myself when I'm bored. :P )

Would you rather admit to a mistake and get the punishment over with, or try to cover it up and maybe get away with it?

Pose. Then I could just move to a different state, change my name, and forget the whole incident.

And Disney has been going downhill for a long time. Assuming you mean the channel and not the old movies, which I still have on VHS.

Would you rather study for a test and get little sleep or get a lot of sleep but have no chance to study?

Of those, online, but only for the purpose of having electricity. It's kind of super-important to a part of my not dying. Literally.

Would you rather dye your hair a normal (but different from your current) colour, or use temporary dye of some wacky colour?