Has anyone gotten a FFQ yet?

Miel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten two FQ quests, but no FFQ as of yet, fingers crossed though. This will likely be my only chance of ever getting a Plushie Kougara.

On the up side, with 20-something days of daily quests we gotta get at least one, right?

Edit: Question! It is my understanding that you don't have to use the fountain right away, yes? So say you somehow got two FFQs during the event could you save them both and get two dips or do you have to use one for it to register the other one?

Not necessarily. 20 days is a really short stretch of time and the event is almost half-over.

If you get one you can save it, but if you have to use the first one before getting a second one, otherwise the first is nulled I think.

You can actually receive a second FFQ while your first one is unused. But if you turn in the item for the second one, before using the first, you lose your first one. So ideally, (not count the Faerie Quest event) you'd want to hold off on turning in the second item until you used the first.

You can actually receive a second FFQ while your first one is unused. But if you turn in the item for the second one, before using the first, you lose your first one. So ideally, (not count the Faerie Quest event) you'd want to hold off on turning in the second item until you used the first.

Ohh, so that's how it works.

It'd be nice if we could keep both unused. ^_^

I have yet to receive even one though. xD

I've gotten the water faerie like twice ): The image looks almost like a fountain faerie so I was like OMG! and then disappointed myself when I actually read );

I really want a FFQ. *sigh* Not really for the plushie buzz avatar but to paint a pet Pirate.

I got one today. Also did a Fyora quest on the first day, so it's been good so far (though I will miss out on the prize at the end because I could not log on every day). I have honestly never been so lucky and in 11 years of playing Neopets and never did get a Fountain Faerie Quest before, so am pretty pleased. Unfortunately, I already have four pets and they are already perfect.

Do you know which pet you want to paint? If not, make a list of all the colors you would love for each pet you have, then go through and eliminate them as you decide there's another color you'd like better.

I'm personally going for a Chocolate Draik. But I'm saving up for another Draik, since my current one will be painted Faerie. (If I get a second FFQ, I'll paint a Maraquan Buzz for my husband, then continue to save for my Draik.)

Not yet, not before TFR (in 9 years) and not since the faerie reconstruction either. Hoping to get one before it's over though. I did get a Fyora quest today though which was pretty sweet. Especially since when it first started all I kept getting were crafting faerie quests :angry:

Haven't got it yet ever since the random event ones. But chances to get one is quite low. So far, I got Battle, Fire, Water and Crafting(just once though.)

I think they made the crafting faerie completely optional now? *curious*

I keep getting the Battle Fairy and Water Faerie, Carl's been a lucky duck and been getting the Space Faerie and Fyora every other day D8>

Bah, I don't care, easy levels and stats for Cyphersp~

I think they made the crafting faerie completely optional now? *curious*

I keep getting the Battle Fairy and Water Faerie, Carl's been a lucky duck and been getting the Space Faerie and Fyora every other day D8>

Bah, I don't care, easy levels and stats for Cyphersp~

I've gotten 5 Crafting quests. No other faerie seems to like me! :) But since I don't have any NC, I've had to turn them all down. Other than that I've had a battle faerie, earth faerie, and a water faerie.