Habitarium Receives New Updates!

hrtbrk

Habitarium players will be pleased to know that we have released a new build and some bugs have been fixed as well as some features and items added:

• New features include P3 profession toggle and a pop up that shows what you will receive on the next level.

• New NC items that include Hourglasses, a Lookout Tower, Magical Seeds and a delicious selection of Chocolate items.

logo_main.png

New to Habitarium? Check out TDN's Habitarium guide for all the how-to's!

Yes! New updates!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The profession toggle is pretty cool. I used to always have to sort through my workers to find stray nesters to put on the nests when my other ones died. It would be cool if they could also implement a mouse-over on the buttons to show how many of each profession you have at a quick glance. once you get up to 40+ P3s, it's hard to know how many you have of each without soring them into structures and counting them.

i agree stream, it would be nice to see how many of each profession you have...it'd also be nice if they did something about the eggs. maybe make sub-sections for workers, soldiers, and nesters. idk if its just me but its a pain to have to sort through to find soldiers, nesters, etc. but maybe im just being lazy ^_^ but happy with the updates for the most part!

The highlighting of the professions is nice but I already instituted a species thing so I can find what I'm looking for. The pop up that shows what you'll get at the next level is SO annoying. It's so large it takes up the entire screen. I just need to know how many more points every time not what I'll get. I'll see what I get when the time comes, I don't need to look at it ever time :grrr: But what I would really like to see is a list or somthing of all then p3s so that I can pick them up from a list instead of having to try to click on them because clicking on them 1/2 the time doesn't pick them up :grrr:

Perfect! I hated when you need to select the p3`s to see what they were... With the highlighting all things are easier!

i like the profession toggle! i just failed to notice a nester had died, and replaced it with a worker... now i can make sure i have all the nesters i need.

i do wonder though what will come next, once you reach level 50... i hope they come up with something else to do besides nesting and gathering... or at least with some new things to get - i don't think i'll buy any of the NC stuff.

Sweet! I'm so happy about the new update...but I wish the building did not use NC. <_<

I agree! -_- I don't go on raids, so the Tower wouldn't be useful... but I always love adding new buildings and decorations to liven up my Habitarium.

The updates might not be too exciting, but I'm happy knowing TNT is still developing new features. ^_^

Does anyone else think that TNT is being unfair by making the lookout tower NC only? I remember from one editorial where TNT said they would not give an advantage to players with NC over other players, and they've done a great job of that so far, by restricting trade between NC items and neopoint items and other things, even with habitarium decorations. However, unlike the decorations that only look pretty, the lookout tower actually affects gameplay more than superficially by giving players with a lookout tower advantage in raids over other players.

Even though I don't do raids or care about NC in any way, I still think it's unfair for TNT to do this. I sure hope it's not their first step in their secret plot to integrating NC and neopoints, and pretty much screwover the non-NC players like me :angry:

Does anyone else think that TNT is being unfair by making the lookout tower NC only? I remember from one editorial where TNT said they would not give an advantage to players with NC over other players, and they've done a great job of that so far, by restricting trade between NC items and neopoint items and other things, even with habitarium decorations. However, unlike the decorations that only look pretty, the lookout tower actually affects gameplay more than superficially by giving players with a lookout tower advantage in raids over other players.

Even though I don't do raids or care about NC in any way, I still think it's unfair for TNT to do this. I sure hope it's not their first step in their secret plot to integrating NC and neopoints, and pretty much screwover the non-NC players like me :angry:

ita. they really should add a np alternative :f