FFQ: Get the Av, or Get a Dreamie?

Cornflakes

79 members have voted

1. 1. If I was fortunate enough to get a Fountain Faerie Quest, I would use it to:

• Get the "Buzzin" Av
    • Get a dreamie! (or just a really cool pet!)

I'm a pretty active PCer and buzz's are seriously the least popular pets ever.

I guess if you're rich, you could paint your buzz plushie and do the mysterious swirly potion to get an LE plushie.

:)

There should be another poll choice - trading FFQ.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I would get the Buzzin' avatar with a Pirate/Plushie Buzz ,,, then try to trade it for a cool pet ....

It happened to me .. although the trade was not intentional .... I received a neomail from a person wanting to trade his Robo Hissi for my Pirate Buzz .. and I agreed ....

I would probably go for the avatar, since I can always find another way to paint my pets and those Fountain Faerie Quests are really rare. Unfortunately, a Buzz in any colour isn't my dream pet so I can't combine the two options :D

I'd go for the avatar... I have most of my dreamies as it is (woo! :rolleyes_anim: ), and not just anyone can get the Buzzin' av. No level of game/RS skill can achieve it, and being terrible at both, I'd like to have a somewhat rare avatar that they can't immediately have.

I initially wanted to say Dreamie, but I chose the Avvie instead. I have an entire list of Dreamies that I want, but I'm really wanting to earn the NP myself for most of them. and honestly, I think the Baby Buzz and Maraquan Buzz are kinda cute, even though they aren't on my DList... so a win-win situation for me, actually =)

I definitely went straight for the Dreamie pet.

Like mentioned before, the avatar collecting is just a fun thing for me to do on the side and I would never use the avatar anyways.

I really don't like Buzzs...

If I am lucky to get another one I would definitely save it then use it on a Neopet that I don't even like.

• 2 weeks later...

When I got one I created a lupe with a good name and painted him lost desert - I adore desert lupes! I've got all the pets I want for now (desert, spotted and electric lupe) so if I got another FFQ I'd adopt a buzz from the pound, paint it something rare/awesome and adopt it out to a good home.