Dubloon Disaster! :D

Alice ☮

Congrats on finally obtaining the avatar! It seems like one that takes a long time and the right amount of luck!

i'd say go for Magax Destroyer next :graduated:

Oh gosh! I've been trying to get this avatar since the 25th. Last night was my closest and died at 2700 >.<

It's just so fast!!! lol

Magax and Eliv Thade are both pretty easy, they just require some time, especially Eliv Thade. I haven't gotten that one yet just because it takes an hour or more with an anagram solver lol.

Congrats!! :D

Ugh i gave up on dubloon disaster for a while...I just don't get lucky with dubloons, and mines like to spawn under me.

My highest score was 2375 too T_T

Games I found pretty easy: Magax, Sutek's Tomb, Meepit vs Feepit, Eliv Thade, Dice Escape, Advert Attack, Gadgadsgame, and Ultimate Bullseye

I tried out Nimmo's Pond for the first time today and got about halfway to the required score, so i think that should be easy as well with a little more practice :king:

I've been working on the Dubloon Disaster one for ages, and a combination of bad dubloons and mines spawning practically on top of me has been really discouraging. :/

Does anybody have any helpful tips to share?

So far as the mine's popping in front of you, instead of trying to make them collide and disappear (if that's what you've been doing), let them group together in a small bundle (as you would to make them collide, but don't let them touch) and let them stay on the screen. After you get 9 (i think. or 10) on the screen, they stop popping up until one or more explodes. You cannot have more than that on the screen at one time. Then, you can guide them around in a group away from the dubloons you need to get.

Magax and Eliv Thade are both pretty easy, they just require some time, especially Eliv Thade. I haven't gotten that one yet just because it takes an hour or more with an anagram solver lol.

I dont remember mine taking quite that long but it very well could have lol

So far as the mine's popping in front of you, instead of trying to make them collide and disappear (if that's what you've been doing), let them group together in a small bundle (as you would to make them collide, but don't let them touch) and let them stay on the screen. After you get 9 (i think. or 10) on the screen, they stop popping up until one or more explodes. You cannot have more than that on the screen at one time. Then, you can guide them around in a group away from the dubloons you need to get.

That's indeed the right strategy to use. I played the game about 5 times in that way to get a 2500+ score (4905). But I don't like the game since it's time consuming to get a score like that.