Habitarium - Levels

neruta

Sunnyneo has a guide that tells you what you receive at each level up if you want to know ahead of time, the list is currently up to level 36. I personally am on level 18 I believe, so I'm pretty far behind http://games.sunnyneo.com/habitarium/

I've reached 27 only yesterday - I was 25 for quite a while but I haven't played much since it's out of bèta.

Right now everything's going extremely slowly anyway, with the bugs and all.

I'm currently on level 36, which is just enough for me to level up my houses :). I don't think I'll need to buy any more houses any time soon.

Leveling up is getting kind of slow now since we can't gather resources as quickly, but you can always discard eggs! I have 15 nests right now, and it gets me a level every other day.

yes, i figured out that discarding eggs is by far more profitable. i have 9 nests now, but on the down side, i'm gathering far less resources than before. but you're right, there's hardly any need for too many houses, once you upgrade them (i also got a barrack for the soldiers and one hospital). it is rather boring though.

I'm just going to butt into this topic and ask...can anyone tell me why some of my p3s just start sleeping at certain times, even if they're not tired? I've tried getting them to start harvesting but apparently they just want to go back to sleep.

i made to it to level 33 yesterday and hoping to reach level 34 by today. got one more nest, so now i have 10 pets laying eggs, which is 2,000 xp per nesting session.

yet, as i said before, i do find it boring. addictive, yet boring. all i do is refresh and watch my points growing...

I'm now at level 42^^

I made a screenshot

Yes there is more space and more p3 you can update the nests^^

I got a few presents as well and around 20k each

edit; sry I tried to edit oÒ didnt ment to double post *ashamed*

Edited by siemis

I'm at 37 right now. I have 17 nests and can usually go up one level per day, mainly due to discarding eggs. Until I max the levels again, I'm going to focus more on the nesters than workers. I bought a bunch of structures when I maxed out at 25 and had nothing to do but gather resources.

As far as buying houses goes, I would say save your resources and level them instead of buying more, if you can. Having fewer houses that hold more P3s helps reduce the clutter, as space upgrades only happen once every 5 or 6 levels. And when you get more tiles, sometimes they're resource tiles (that you can't move) and you can't build on them.

I'm now at level 42^^

I made a screenshot

Yes there is more space and more p3 you can update the nests^^

I got a few presents as well and around 20k each

edit; sry I tried to edit oÒ didnt ment to double post *ashamed*

Thanks for the image! It's really neat to see how big & crowded it gets! I have a question though: I can see that you placed some decorations around your barrack and hospital. How do you repair them? If a pet can't get close to them to fix them, they decay.

I'm at 37 right now. I have 17 nests and can usually go up one level per day, mainly due to discarding eggs. Until I max the levels again, I'm going to focus more on the nesters than workers. I bought a bunch of structures when I maxed out at 25 and had nothing to do but gather resources.

As far as buying houses goes, I would say save your resources and level them instead of buying more, if you can. Having fewer houses that hold more P3s helps reduce the clutter, as space upgrades only happen once every 5 or 6 levels. And when you get more tiles, sometimes they're resource tiles (that you can't move) and you can't build on them.

Thanks! I got to level 36 yesterday. Yeah, I think I already have more houses than needed... I've got six of them and I just upgraded them to level 3. I'm going to focus on getting more nests, cause I only have 11 right now.

Does anyone raid their neighbors? Or do people focus mostly on breeding and gathering resources?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ive been pretty happy with habi. its all fixed now and is running smoothly again. and i agree, i let it run in the background most of my day (when i can) and i dont have to do hardly anything. just check back every once in a while and click the gems from anything and clear any messages. helping a friend each day is 50exp per friend so encourage your friends to add it even if they wont play :)

also, only lvl 27 right now. didnt play for a few weeks though hehe

Thanks for the image! It's really neat to see how big & crowded it gets! I have a question though: I can see that you placed some decorations around your barrack and hospital. How do you repair them? If a pet can't get close to them to fix them, they decay.

My p3 dont care^^ as you can see here =D

I'm at Level 33 right now. This game's a good way for me to earn nps to buy stocks. Since I don't have time to play other games... -w- Discarding eggs is really more profitable than keeping my p3s work all day? I'll try later.

i agree, it is nice to leave the habitarium running in the background and just get the neopoints... i've reached level 38 and i'm hoping i'll get one more level today. got 16 nests and i'm waiting for a worker to die :( to replace it with a nester and get yet another nest.

I'm not quite sure if this is the right forum, but does anyone know if there's a limit on the amount of storage units you can have? I keep trying to upgrade some of the storage units and it won't let me even though I have the correct amount of materials. HELP MEH!

I've not heard of a limit of the number of storages you can have, but how many do you have already that you are concerned? I do know that you can only upgrade one thing at a time. Meaning that trying to update a 2nd storage while the first one is still loading will result in nothing happening.

No you can upgrade them all at the same time, I've done it. The only time where it tells me 'upgrade request failed' or something is when I think I have enough resources, but only because the resources I've used for the other storages have not been deducted from my total resources count. How many storage units do you have? Also, have you unlocked the upgrades?