Besides TDN, what other forums are you apart of?

brandongamer

Most of the times, I would be at Jellyneo Forums and Dgemu. Normal chatter and roleplaying are the routine there :mellow:

I'm also in HammondHeaven and YuGiOh Card Maker (YCM for short). I used to be on Angry Feet, but I've pretty much given up on that place. Oh, and I'm an admin on Forever Otaku, but that forum's dying...

Why is that forum's dying? What's going on over there?

I've been a member of a community (I won't mention the name as some of the content doesn't comply with TDN's rules) for around 7 years now. It started off as a Habbo Hotel forum, but when the close-knit members got older it became obvious that we had to move away from that branding. For a good few years now it has been a general discussion forum, and has changed management hands. Because everyone has got older (the majority of members are 20+) and there isn't a central theme (Neopets, for example), the forum is just dying. A number of things have been attempted to keep it going, but most people think it's had its day.

...that's why I'm glad I came across TDN Forums :P

Why is that forum's dying? What's going on over there?

No one's been terribly active, although for what reasons we don't exactly know (I know one of the admin's having a bit of a rough time, and several just stopped going there). Mind you, we're not a terribly big forum, there's only 46 members on there, and only six or seven have been remotely active.

You can join if you want; it's largely a forum for Otakus, although if you're like me and you're not much of an Otaku, there's always RPs and something else to do there :D Besides, some activity would be nice.

I've been a member of a community (I won't mention the name as some of the content doesn't comply with TDN's rules) for around 7 years now. It started off as a Habbo Hotel forum, but when the close-knit members got older it became obvious that we had to move away from that branding. For a good few years now it has been a general discussion forum, and has changed management hands. Because everyone has got older (the majority of members are 20+) and there isn't a central theme (Neopets, for example), the forum is just dying. A number of things have been attempted to keep it going, but most people think it's had its day.

...that's why I'm glad I came across TDN Forums :P

Are the owners still active there? What's the forum stats over there?

Just the Valenth forums, although I don't think I've posted there in a few days. It's going through some major growing pains right now, so naturally some of the members are not as active as they used to be.

TDN is the only place I acutally post on a lot, but I am on the MEK forums. MEK (Mu Epsilon Kappa) is the anime club at my university, so the forums have a lot of event updates and such.

Uhmm, mainly celeb forums such as... Nicole's Magic {Nicole Kidman}, Zefron {Zac Efron}, a Madonna forum. His Dark Materials & Potterforums.

Those are the main one's I post on. Though I'm pretty sure I'm a member of quite a few forums. Haha

I use d2jsp which is a HUGE gaming forum, I'd say one of the biggest for pc games and such..theres a neopets subsection but i dont use it because it violates neopets rules and you get iced if you even say your account name.

Ya, that's also a cheating community isn't it?

Guest Back to December

What kind of community is that? Another neopets?

It's a big cheating community, you don't want to go there unless you're looking for trouble.

As for forums I frequent, MacRumors (mostly just a lurker though), ZWAME (it's a portuguese technology forum), and the occasional Altador Cup forum during season (like SOTAC's forums).

It's a big cheating community, you don't want to go there unless you're looking for trouble.

As for forums I frequent, MacRumors (mostly just a lurker though), ZWAME (it's a portuguese technology forum), and the occasional Altador Cup forum during season (like SOTAC's forums).

disregard this i thought you replying to something else. my bad.

Ya, I know what you're talking about. I'm apart of one that has over a million posts. :)

Here are some other forums and I'm on often (besides The Daily Neopets):

Here is Elsewhere (as Neomysterion Prime)

Animation Revelation (as Neomysterion Prime)

JellyNeo Forums (as The Plushie Ultimatum or "Plushie" as most call me)

RetroJunk (as MagneticDestroyerX3)

Depot WareHouse (as Neomysterion)

The Retro Gamers 2 (as Neomysterion)

HAMS (as Neomysterion Prime)

Forums I post on sometimes:

ToonZone (as Hasee of Doom)

Nintendo Database Forums (as Magnetic Destroyer X3)

Hardcore Gaming 101 Forums (as Magnetic Destroyer X3)

Kirby's Rainbow Resort Forums (as Neomysterion)

Victory Road (as Shiny Magnezone)

The KaBlam Forum (as Neomysterion)

• 3 weeks later...