The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

my pet turned electric!!!! she looks awesome!!! yay!!! and shes still blue which is good. itd be weird if "blueflower" was red of something...

my pet turned electric!!!! she looks awesome!!! yay!!! and shes still blue which is good. itd be weird if "blueflower" was red of something...

wow thats great! (: are you planning on keeping her that way?

and

The ray is fired at beanhead2231...

... and he loses two levels :(

haha no such luck for me :P

Pet:

The ray is fired at Salacara...

... and she gains 2 strength points!!!!

She has been gaining stats for about a week now hope it continues *looks around frantically for wood to knock on*

Petpet:

Nothing looks different about Kiki but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 3

Tomorrow may see another boost if you're brave enough to risk it.

i blasted poofer today, just once, since i'll be blasting a pet from the pound when my side turns 4 months old in....2 days. *taps fingers patiently...*

I have a Purple Female Bori. Anyone interested? I'll continue zap her so, if you are interested, tell me as soon as possible.

Specs:

Species: Bori

Colour: Purple

Level: 1

Health: 4 / 10

Mood: content

Hunger: bloated

Strength: herculean

Defence: tough

Move: cheetah

Intelligence: average

EDIT: Name of the Bori 8_cloak_ril_a25

i blasted my kougra today just for the heck of it and guess what?? he gained 2 defence points. tomorrow im getting a shoyru from the pound...then the fun begins!!! :evil:

i adopted a shoyru, and got the bloyru and shoyru-tough avvies. so now im blasting until it turns pretty so someone will adopt it. today it gained 2 movement points. not helpful. :angry: do you want to get adopted or not??