The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Dasures gains 5 maximum hit points. Yay! Though I wish he would change colour or species. It's getting boring.

At least you´re getting something... About five days all I get is "Nothing Happened". :grrr:

Any of you know if the risk of going back to level one decreases if my pet is higher level?

today tilly lost 2 movement points. the first day she was blasted she gained 2 movement, so that was really all very pointless. i wish she would change color or species, she's so ugly! and i hope "he" changed back to a girl so that i can call her a she. i keep forgetting she's a boy now...ugh that's confusing me!

today tillywillywoo changed to a yellow pteri. i don't mind, "he" is cute now! i am tired of calling "him" a she, i wish "he" would change back

tilly gained 2 levels yesterday and today she changed color to faerie!! i might stop zapping her, because now she has better stats, she is a girl again, and she is a cute faerie pteri...maybe i'll zap another pet tomorrow...

My pet changed gender but my petpet disappears :( I think I need to get a new petpet again...

im blasting blueflower for now. i hope she gets higher stats because shes the battle pet. didnt work today though, she lost 2 levels.

Shveet!!

The ray is fired at lab_oh_rat72...

... and he changes colour to Starry!!

and

McFritter shall now be known as Times New Roman. How nice.

Okay, maybe not that nice. Lets hope you have better luck tomorrow.