The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

blueflower gained 3 strength points, woohoo!!! finally she gained something!! its amazing how much this is helping her stats! :graduated:

Wow. I'm amazed. Greysanatomylover changed color to cloud. And his petpet, Lollygag, changed into a cloud Spardel. wow... both changed into cloud color.

ha ha ha, thats so funny!!!! that sounds like a random kind of thing that would happen to me!! like my blue pet turning blue. not as lucky today, she lost 2 levels, AGAIN!! what does that ray have against her level??? another week of this and she'll be back at level 1!!!!

blueflower gained 2 maximum hit points.

i started blasting a petpet, yesterday it got transformed into a pink crokabek and today its name was changed to so-and-so. nice huh??

today blueflower lost 3 movement points. this is getting really annoying. tilly was having better lucky.

today the petpet got its name changed to Times New Roman. uh...okeeday....

my pet lost 3 movement points, but my petpet got changed into a sketch babyca which is kewl cuz apparently theyre rare :laughingsmiley:

blueflower gained 2 levels!!! and my petpet got its name changed to lunch.....maybe turmy will eat him!!! o_O i hope not i need him....i spent 90,000 to paint him fire....yup. i should stop zapping him, or he'll disappear or something!!!