Habitarium bug

siemis

So I have a really annoying habitarium bug oO

When i open my Habitarium I can see all my p3 nesting/harvesting or what ever. But I don't gain any xp.

When I let my soldiers repair a building they stand in front of it and it says "repairing" but nothing happens oO

I have to refresh, then the building is back to normal ~_~

My Nesters don't breed when the window is open I have to refresh.

Thats really annoying I was used to gain 1-2 levels a day and now I'm stuck at the level 39 ><

I can't harvest much because when I let them work for several hour and then refresh I get only 150xp

Does anybody know this bug?

I tried firefox, empty my cash, log out and back in... I also send a ticket to tnt

Same here. I wonder why it's happening though. Maybe TNT is trying to add some features to the game and inadvertently broke it?

Whoa. This morning everything was still normal for me, I specifically remember waiting for them to finish harvesting their resources before placing them in houses. But now I seem to have the same problem.

That happens to me too. You just need to consistanly refresh. Mine also has a wierd limit on how much xp I can gain per refresh it goes up with levels but still its low and annoying so no matter if I wait 20 minutes or 30 minutes I sitll only get 90xp

Thats odd - my limit appears to be 230exp. It took me ages to figure out I was getting less exp by turning the tab off!

TNT knows of the glitch but commented that they don't know when they are going to fix it as other glitches have priority.

Saw someone post their response from submitting a ticket.

EDIT:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

We are experiencing a bug that is preventing normal gameplay in Habitarium. Unfortunately we are unable to determine exactly when a bug will be fixed but we do our very best to prioritize them and get them resolved as quickly as possible.

If we have any more information or updates to share with you we will update or re-open your ticket accordingly as it has been categorized with the specific issue that you are reporting.

Thank you!

Oh, I only started playing yesterday so while I thought it was annoying that your had to refresh things to happen I thought it was normal. Good to know it's not! Coz I would really love for things to update while I'm playing. Thanks.

TNT knows of the glitch but commented that they don't know when they are going to fix it as other glitches have priority.

Saw someone post their response from submitting a ticket.

I got the exact same reply...

Hope they fix this bug soon ><

Yes, I've experienced this glitch as well. It's irritating, but until TNT gets around to fixing it, you just have to keep refreshing. It will occasionally work on its own. (Or at least, it has for me.)

Thats odd - my limit appears to be 230exp. It took me ages to figure out I was getting less exp by turning the tab off!

Wait.. What tab and how are you getting 230 exp from wha? O.o

As for the main problem here, I would think all you could do is try and last out the problem. TNT has highly-skilled professional game coders working on the bug, so they're bound to fix it at some point. I use Google Chrome, and it usually works well for me, although I haven't logged into the Habitarium for a couple days. Wuh oh xD