Ooh Soft is in her first Beauty Contest!

Izzy ♥

omg that is gorgeous art!!! voted and good luck!! :D

May i ask what program/tools you used to make it? I love that style!! :)

I voted for her :D

But, How do people copy and Paste the thing that says 'Your vote has been cast for (Petname)?'

When I go to copy it, so I can paste it, it tells me the page is Copy-Protected :O

Thank you very much everyone :D

omg that is gorgeous art!!! voted and good luck!! :D

May i ask what program/tools you used to make it? I love that style!! :)

I use Photoshop CS4, and my mouse for this one... I have a tablet but I moved recently so its still somewhere xD

I voted for her :D

But, How do people copy and Paste the thing that says 'Your vote has been cast for (Petname)?'

When I go to copy it, so I can paste it, it tells me the page is Copy-Protected :O

You use the Ctrl+C keyboard way :P

How does the beauty contest work? I thought it was just dress your pet up really pretty and submit it, is that not it?

You draw your pet and enter the picture for the BC. The dressing-up-and-enter one is the Customisation Spotlight.

I use Photoshop CS4, and my mouse for this one... I have a tablet but I moved recently so its still somewhere xD

Oh geez, you used a mouse? :O That's some serious pen tool skill :D

That is an absolutely awesome picture. I find myself disbelieving the things digital artists of your caliber can do with just a mouse. My mediums for art are all on good old paper, I'm afraid. At least, my art that is not comprised of making signatures and avatars (when I have photo editing software.... XD). Watercolor, acrylics, oils, pastels, charcoal, pen and ink, pencil crayon, crayon, etc. As long as it can be done on paper, I like to experiment with it. Oils are the hardest to play around with. You have to have paint thinner or a certain kind of brush cleaner on hand to rinse your brushes, or you're never going to get the oil paints out of them, and you'll totally ruin them.

I can't vote right now, as neopets is not loading for me, but if I remember tomorrow, and still have this computer by then, I will most certainly do so.

I voted for Soft! She is beautiful!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.