What Do You Think Of the Healing Faerie's New Look?

nbbug132

I like the background and the colors...

But the faerie oO No <<

Just too skinny she looks like a skeleton with some skin and scales. I hope the other image don't change that way oo"

Perhaps its just the pose of her because when she healed my pets she looks a bit better.

Personally, I love the update. The art is nice and new. The colors are vivid.

I also think, yes, she's thin, but Faeries are supposed to be more dainty, and I don't think they over-did it.

I completely agree :) i can finally see it. yesterday it was the old pic, just stretched out a bunch.

I like the new look! Its about time the healing springs got an update. Everything else has been updated.

I also agree that TNT should spend more time making clothing items wearable and neohome items fit into our new homes.

I don't like it.

Her body is weird and all angular, and esp. on the main Spring page, it looks too "sexy" in a way. She's the Bratz doll version of the Healing Faerie.

Also, I preferred the old colors too. They were more muted and soft, seemed to fit how I imagine her personality.

I like the new look! Its about time the healing springs got an update. Everything else has been updated.

I also agree that TNT should spend more time making clothing items wearable and neohome items fit into our new homes.

I like that theyre updating the site, but i agree. more clothes should be wearable :) and they need more stuff babys and maraquan pets can wear

It's a fresh image (which was needed for the outdated fairy), however I agree with poster 1 on the skinny feeling. She is drawn much skinnier than me, and I'm already scary to look at sometimes. I mean her shoulder bones are poking out like she has nothing else there. No, I don't like the new image much.

It's a fresh image (which was needed for the outdated fairy), however I agree with poster 1 on the skinny feeling. She is drawn much skinnier than me, and I'm already scary to look at sometimes. I mean her shoulder bones are poking out like she has nothing else there. No, I don't like the new image much.

Personally im not a fan of sites or magazines that portray super skinny people as "models" etc cause it give people the wrong idea. but i dont think they were doing it on purpose, and if you were turned to stone all that time and couldnt eat, wouldnt you be skinny too? lol :) i say this from experience with surgeries (ive lost tons of weight not being able to eat)

LOL! That's so true xD

And she's even rubbing her belly :P

A baby Faerie would be adorable <3

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh so hard!

I can't un-see this now xD

Don't be silly!

Mermaids don't get Pregnant, They lay eggs. :O

Like Fishes do.

Some fish give live birth, though.

Maybe Mermaids are like guppies? :)

Personally im not a fan of sites or magazines that portray super skinny people as "models" etc cause it give people the wrong idea. but i dont think they were doing it on purpose, and if you were turned to stone all that time and couldnt eat, wouldnt you be skinny too? lol :) i say this from experience with surgeries (ive lost tons of weight not being able to eat)

So long they didn't do it on purpose it's ok, but still not nice to look at.

seeing as faeries are mythological creatures and are suppose to be very pretty etc, (mermaids as well) then its not a big deal. anyone who looks at her thats really young isnt going to notice probably and people who are older can make up their own mind. i dont think its a big deal at all