What Do You Think Of the Healing Faerie's New Look?

nbbug132

28th January

Judging by the brand new look, it looks like the Water Faerie at The Healing Springs has been busy rebuilding!

springs2.gif

Bigger image: https://images.neopets.com/faerieland/springs1.gif

I noticed it when I visited the Healing Springs earlier today. Personally, I hate it. It doesn't mesh with the traditional idea of what the faeires look like, and honestly I wanna force-feed her a cheeseburger (yes I know it's a drawing, but she's disproportionately skinny and lanky). Altogether she looks awkward. >.<

Is this a small taste of what the rest of Faerieland is going to look like soon? ):

She looks super thin, yet pregnant. Her belly sticks out lol. I do love the new look/art though. Lovely colors :D

LOL! Who on earth would the father be?? Nothing like mindless speculation :)

I vote Sloth. He's terribly magnetic.

I like the new look too. I like the colours, and it makes more sense with the state in which Faerieland is in right now (if you look at, for instance, the fountain faerie, she's still surrounded by clouds). Honestly, I didn't even notice that she was skinnier until I read these posts. Now that you guys mention it, yeah, I can definitely see the unhealthyness of it.

As for the father, I think it is the pant devil. Maybe he stole some of her fat away in the process haha. Terrible joke.

I really wish she didn't look so thin. She looks very unhealthy for a healing faerie. Does she never leave there to eat? Maybe she needs a lunch break, like Kari, the Scratchcard Wocky, and Tombola Guy. Someone get that girl a burger!

Otherwise, I love the updated background. The Healing Spring itself looks very inviting.

Don't be silly!

Mermaids don't get Pregnant, They lay eggs. :O

Like Fishes do.

I like her new Look :D

Although, I do agree she is a little thin.

And... She looks like an Alien, in a few of the new images of her.

Could give a Kid Nightmares, I say...

On another Note, You're making me want a Cheeseburger now.

Ha, I totally agree with everyone saying she looks too thin, it was the first thing I thought. I do like the second image after you've visited the srpings a bit more too. I think the background is really good.

LOL! Who on earth would the father be?? Nothing like mindless speculation :)

I vote Sloth. He's terribly magnetic.

Oh mai! What a scandal. ^^

She does look a tad preggo though.

I do really like the virbant colors of her, but her overall design is enough to make me dislike it as a body of work. Is it just me or is the style drastically different from anything else on the site? Perhaps Neopets has hired themselves a new artist? o:

It looks like they've changed their mind about the art.

This is currently what they have for the store, and the screen after she's healed you:

springs3.gif

It's a better piece, IMO. But my bigger issue was with the larger image that is the Springs homepage. The one where her fingers look massively long and she's soooo thin. >.<

Also, is it silly to think I like the cracked Faerieland better than magical-floaty-place? :whistle:

It's a better piece, IMO. But my bigger issue was with the larger image that is the Springs homepage. The one where her fingers look massively long and she's soooo thin. >.<

Also, is it silly to think I like the cracked Faerieland better than magical-floaty-place? :whistle:

When I looked at the image you linked when you first posted, all that showed for me was the old image, just horribly stretched.

I still don't mind it. I think it's a huge improvement.

I love the new Faerieland better as well.